#3 - Conversing with God?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you know I'm not really sure what exactly I am supposed to do about this. Close the thread? That's not going to solve anything. You'll just find some other thread to argue in. Tell you two to stop arguing with each other? Tried that, Elvis tried that, obviously its still not working. Tell you two to ignore each other on issues you dont agree with? Erm.. tried that too.

Basically I dont agree with the behaviour of either of you. I dont know why melon decided to post against Bubba in the I'm leaving thread. And I dont know why Bubba felt the need to come into this perfectly calm thread and start a stir because he wanted "payback". I see that Bubba has apologized, which I think is a wise decision. But.. is that going to last?

I'm not going to do anything about it at this time other than let Elvis know what's going on. But I know that he's given you both plenty of warnings.. and he usually isnt so tolerable. I dont think either of you want this problem solved the way Elvis will solve it if it continues.

So PLEASE PLEASE I'm saying this one last time. IGNORE EACH OTHER. Dont even debate about ANYTHING.. because it can start out as just a healthy discussion but inevitably will lead to an argument, and you both know that. Let this be the end!!

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Fine.

If/when I return to regular posting, I WILL avoid Melon, and I hope he does the same. If another fight breaks out, I would like three things to be noted:

1) Who started it this time - and it wasn't me.

2) Who will have started it next time; that is, which one of us ultimately breaks the agreement to avoid each other, because I can pretty much guarantee it's NOT going to be me.

3) Who has actually apologized for his behavior and who would rather just claim to be "bigger than this."

My behavior WAS uncalled for. I again sincerely apologize, but my greivances were real. Melon DID attack me after I went on vacation, and DID go to a lengthy attack while simultaneously asserting to be too busy to explain why the "Nazi" shoe fits conservatives like me.

He has long since stooped to this level. He could at least acknowledge the fact, if not apologize for it. But I have long since learned that that simply won't happen. However, if Melon just stops doing what he did in that other thread and stays away from me upon my return, I will be deliriously happy.

I WILL leave Melon alone if he will simply do the same for me.

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
I WILL leave Melon alone if he will simply do the same for me.

Wish granted.

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

Back
Top Bottom