2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel horrible for watching. Said I wouldn't or didn't want to, but I had to.

We are a nation of feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Somehow political commentators think Trump did well?

I need to unlearn and relearn English.

Somehow political commentators think Trump did well?

I need to unlearn and relearn English.

Yes I'm seeing a lot of this too, grrrr.

I think he finished well, which helps a lot

How anybody could come out of watching Trump without concluding that he has brain damage is mystifying.

Does it trouble you that Trump is incapable of creating a coherent sentence about anything in regard to foreign policy? How does this compare to the informed, complex syntax his opponent uses to explain a situation and then offer a substantive policy proposal?

Clinton is a total cluster fuck on foreign policy, I rather have a guy that can say ISIS is our first priority.

Hillary lied about having a public opinion and private opinion.

The Abe Lincoln thing was total bullshit.

She also,lied about not being there when Obama drew the red line. She was SOS then.

The Abe Lincoln thing is exactly what appears in the transcripts. But you know, #facts.

Also, CNN poll says Hillary won 57-34, so commentators are a bit off.

I'm getting angry watching this. Horrendous moderation. Are there going to be questions about real issues in America at some point?

I mean, this shit is hilarious, but it's also an embarrassment and dumpster fire.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT. That's not even a sentence.

Balance sheet Post office, the old post office, they want me to, old post office, balance sheet POST OFFICE, it's great SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Only like halfway though the debate, but this post got me dead

I thought that was a weird question to begin with. I don't think having a private opinion on an issue while still respecting and working with the fact that the public at large might feel differently is automatically a sign of being "two-faced".

Isn't that that describing her running mate exactly?

Percent of time spent...

Answering questions on policy - 2%
Attacking Hillary or responding to self-imposed controversies - 67%
Phantom coke sniffing - 20%
Interrupting Anderson Cooper - 11%

Could be off a percent here or there

Sounds like a good name for a post-rock band with ambitions of writing movie soundtracks.

72297982.jpg

There's what the islands in the stream pic should've been.

Why is he talking about donations when the question was about Supreme Court?
Because Hillary finally mentioned Citizens United. Which I've eagerly been awaiting, and I wanted her to answer trumps question, since it's the one big thing that makes me a little uncomfortable voting for her. She says she'll try to repeal citizens united, but she takes contributions...

I remember being a lad of only 15 and watching the Clinton/Bush debates in 1992... they seemed so tame and civil compared to the insanity I witnessed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom