2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2016, 06:22 AM   #1
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 09:46 PM
2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII

Last time I made one of these threads I asked you lot to make FYM great again.

Instead this election has made FYM sick again. We better check into palliative care.

Continue.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 09-12-2016, 07:36 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Shit threads are highly contagious.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:37 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Breaking: Could Hillary Clinton Be The Vector For 'Captain Trips'?
Old 09-12-2016, 08:57 AM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:46 AM
Typhoid Hillary?
Old 09-12-2016, 09:05 AM   #5
Blue Crack Supplier

she's clearly patient zero
Old 09-12-2016, 11:29 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

nah her neuro-mechanical servo interface probably just malfunctioned for a sec, being implanted in the early 90's it's surely getting to the end of its lifecycle now. i'm sure the illuminati overlords have a procurement bid out for replacement parts and will get their techs on it soon.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:16 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Lots of nonsense being written.

Most pneumonia is contagious (bacteria or viral), a smaller subset is not. No way of really knowing which she has though I would assume she is not "highly contagious" at this state and going to hang out with a newborn. Few are that stupid. In any event, it would appear to be a fairly mild form of pneumonia for her to have continued to do all her events, etc. Though the activity/lack of rest is probably contributing to elongating it.

Of course it's probably not pneumonia at all but something worse like Ebola.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:20 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:46 AM
The Pervasive Paranoia of Hillary Clinton Strikes Again

Basically reiterates what everyone in here is thinking. Why the fuck doesn't she and her campaign actually get out in front of things? It's so frustrating to not only have them lying to the American people like she's a four year old kid (see: the evolution on her e-mail story or the changing definition of this health scare), but the fact that it always inevitably blows up in their faces and makes the campaign sink in the polls.

You figure if your big weakness in polling was the American public not considering you honest and trustworthy that you would try to change that, but they just absolutely refuse because it's the most defensive and risk averse campaign I've ever seen.

And is it just going to be the same shit when she's elected? Get called out and something and either lie about it or pretend it's minor and then keep evolving on what you did when more information comes out? I mean, it's the same strategy Bill Clinton used with the affairs. With the exact same result as all of this crap.

The American people are forgiving. Get out in front of this stuff and they'll respond accordingly. Acting like you're above criticism only pisses everyone off.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:34 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

And so much for the Bernie or Bust crowd not mattering. Younger voters alone that aren't willing to back Clinton are costing her two points in general election polling. That would mean about three million people between the age of 18-25 are currently planning to go with another option (third party or not voting).

Young Millennials Love Obama, But Clinton Is Struggling To Win Them Over | FiveThirtyEight
Old 09-12-2016, 02:01 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post

Basically reiterates what everyone in here is thinking. Why the fuck doesn't she and her campaign actually get out in front of things? It's so frustrating to not only have them lying to the American people like she's a four year old kid (see: the evolution on her e-mail story or the changing definition of this health scare), but the fact that it always inevitably blows up in their faces and makes the campaign sink in the polls.

You figure if your big weakness in polling was the American public not considering you honest and trustworthy that you would try to change that, but they just absolutely refuse because it's the most defensive and risk averse campaign I've ever seen.

And is it just going to be the same shit when she's elected? Get called out and something and either lie about it or pretend it's minor and then keep evolving on what you did when more information comes out? I mean, it's the same strategy Bill Clinton used with the affairs. With the exact same result as all of this crap.

The American people are forgiving. Get out in front of this stuff and they'll respond accordingly. Acting like you're above criticism only pisses everyone off.
This is all very accurate,
not the type of post that will be appreciated in this forum
Old 09-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #11
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:46 AM
Here we go!

Trump says that he will start a war with Iran if any of their little boats come near our destroyers and make any rude gestures.
BUT
Hillary caught a virus. Sooooo... yeah, we all know which is worse. sigh
Old 09-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #12
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
This is all very accurate,
not the type of post that will be appreciated in this forum
I'm a Hillary supporter and think BMP's post is valid and makes sense. But obviously if she was diagnosed and it didn't seem serious enough to keep her off the trail and she wanted to campaign through it. Had she not had the incident at the memorial, no one would have known and it would have been fine.
I'm sure Trump and Sanders and Cruz all probably worked through some form of sickness during the last year and a half. They didn't tell anyone, it just wasn't found out.

And to be fair, pneumonia probably exacerbates her Cancer, parkinsons, MS, brain tumor, epilepsy, liver failure, and artificial heart.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:44 PM   #13
Blue Crack Supplier

it's nice to see Republicans expressing concern about a woman's health.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
it's nice to see Republicans expressing concern about a woman's health.
Ha .
Old 09-12-2016, 02:56 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post

Man, why do you think she'd want to avoid having to publicly admit to having pneumonia if at all possible? This preposterous meme about her having some secret health issue that disqualifies her from being fit has been pushed non-stop by both Trump and other right-wing crazies, and Trump is already on the campaign trail using this, and he's talking, I think, more about the fact that she got sick than about her failing to disclose it immediately. It's ammo she wouldn't want to give to the opponent if at all possible.