2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, as if we thought Giuliani couldn't lose any more marbles:

And even better, he said everybody cheats. Cool, so we can assume certain people's infidelities will no longer be a talking point for the Trump campaign.

:up:

iBzVLFG_zpsae6301ce.gif

somebody went to check their fantasy football score and saw my hilarious team name :wink:

you're right though. if he's still screwing other women at this point then she's obviously okay with it. if anyone knows for sure either way, it's her. if he's not screwing other women then the complaints about this are moot. it's their marriage, if they're okay with whatever arrangement they have then who gives a shit? who has any right to give a shit?

While you didn't invent Clinton's dick, i must say, you inspired me to talk about it.

I thought SNL had gone down the toilet but holy shit this skit is probably the best satire of the entire election campaign I've seen. So funny

The tax thing is going to be quite interesting.

First, the reporter that received the 1995 return, said that there is going to be a lot more reporting on this. She was asked if there were more documents. She said - I'm going to decline to answer that. So my guess is that we will be getting more. The right wing Justice Watch or whatever the hell they are called has made a game of releasing drips of Clintons emails for over a year at critical times right before large primaries and debates, etc... Now it looks like Trump may get the same treatment on the taxes.

So if he posted a 1 Billion dollar loss in a booming economy. Can you imagine the losses he claimed post crash in 08, 09 and 10????

Tax expert that has investigated Trump for years, yesterday said that from what he has seen, he thinks it's more likely that Trump hasn't paid taxes in about 40 years.

So this could get interesting.

And the real thing that is revealed (even though most of already know) is that Trump is not at all a good businessman. This could cause doubts in the soft Trump supporter, that he is even more bogus than they may have suspected.

Along with the tax mess, today has also brought Trump getting a cease and desist letter from the NY AG for the "Foundation" to stop operation.

And looks like Trump rented space to an Iranian bank that has links to terrorism and was forbidden for US entities to do business with.

And now he just said that soldiers wouldn't suffer from PTSD if they were "strong enough"

fuck man.

Hillary's numbers begin to rise.

And super fun rumors that Marla Maples served those tax returns up cold.

Karma!

Along with the tax mess, today has also brought Trump getting a cease and desist letter from the NY AG for the "Foundation" to stop operation.

And looks like Trump rented space to an Iranian bank that has links to terrorism and was forbidden for US entities to do business with.

And now he just said that soldiers wouldn't suffer from PTSD if they were "strong enough"

fuck man.

I love all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

fuck man.

I know that Trump is somehow "special" and has created his own rules, but this sort of shit should destroy any candidate and salt the earth so that no positive public opinion will ever grow again. I genuinely don't get how this guy is still receiving support from more than a tiny fragment of society, especially not the people who are trying to swallow their pride and just rally around the Republican nominee. By this point you need to stand back and repudiate this rubbish.

Though I admit there's a morbidly curious side of me that wants to see into what will hopefully be an alternate reality where Trump wins, just to find out how badly his administration is run and how quickly the US's global authority and reputation evaporates completely. My guess is roughly two days, because this campaign has already inflicted grievous wounds. I'm starting to forget what it was like when the US was generally viewed positively in Australia rather than as a punchline to jokes.

Guys, it's the Clinton Corrupt Machine that's spinning all this against Trump. All taken out of context, all of it.

The man is a genius, and we have the wool pulled over our eyes the entire time by the Crooked Clintons

Jesus fucking Christ, how can this asshole get any worse?

Has he made any anti-semitic remarks yet? There's probably a few of those to throw on the pile

Yeah, I suppose that was a silly question.

I know that Trump is somehow "special" and has created his own rules, but this sort of shit should destroy any candidate and salt the earth so that no positive public opinion will ever grow again. I genuinely don't get how this guy is still receiving support from more than a tiny fragment of society, especially not the people who are trying to swallow their pride and just rally around the Republican nominee. By this point you need to stand back and repudiate this rubbish.

Though I admit there's a morbidly curious side of me that wants to see into what will hopefully be an alternate reality where Trump wins, just to find out how badly his administration is run and how quickly the US's global authority and reputation evaporates completely. My guess is roughly two days, because this campaign has already inflicted grievous wounds. I'm starting to forget what it was like when the US was generally viewed positively in Australia rather than as a punchline to jokes.

Just wondered how many of you actually watched the short video in that link?

of course it is easy to just launch full on attacks at Trump, that seems to be the operating procedure not only for online communities, but what used to be considered main stream media,
it is pointless to even attempt reasonable discussion with anyone when they are riding their full on bias, out front

carry on
fuck Ted Cruz (and all GOP)
how did that orange oompa loompa ever get so far traveling in a clown car

Last edited:
In addition to being an Oompa Loompa, Trump is what's known as a black swan. I don't see this nonsense happening again.

It is going to be very interesting to see how the GOP wrestles this strand of populism in the future.

it is pointless to even attempt reasonable discussion with anyone when they are riding their full on bias, out front

I might be inclined to admit you are right, but Donald Trump deserves no reasonable discussion at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom