2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Last time I made one of these threads I asked you lot to make FYM great again.

Instead this election has made FYM sick again. We better check into palliative care.

Continue.

nah her neuro-mechanical servo interface probably just malfunctioned for a sec, being implanted in the early 90's it's surely getting to the end of its lifecycle now. i'm sure the illuminati overlords have a procurement bid out for replacement parts and will get their techs on it soon.

Lots of nonsense being written.

Most pneumonia is contagious (bacteria or viral), a smaller subset is not. No way of really knowing which she has though I would assume she is not "highly contagious" at this state and going to hang out with a newborn. Few are that stupid. In any event, it would appear to be a fairly mild form of pneumonia for her to have continued to do all her events, etc. Though the activity/lack of rest is probably contributing to elongating it.

Of course it's probably not pneumonia at all but something worse like Ebola.

The Pervasive Paranoia of Hillary Clinton Strikes Again

Basically reiterates what everyone in here is thinking. Why the fuck doesn't she and her campaign actually get out in front of things? It's so frustrating to not only have them lying to the American people like she's a four year old kid (see: the evolution on her e-mail story or the changing definition of this health scare), but the fact that it always inevitably blows up in their faces and makes the campaign sink in the polls.

You figure if your big weakness in polling was the American public not considering you honest and trustworthy that you would try to change that, but they just absolutely refuse because it's the most defensive and risk averse campaign I've ever seen.

And is it just going to be the same shit when she's elected? Get called out and something and either lie about it or pretend it's minor and then keep evolving on what you did when more information comes out? I mean, it's the same strategy Bill Clinton used with the affairs. With the exact same result as all of this crap.

The American people are forgiving. Get out in front of this stuff and they'll respond accordingly. Acting like you're above criticism only pisses everyone off.

Basically reiterates what everyone in here is thinking. Why the fuck doesn't she and her campaign actually get out in front of things? It's so frustrating to not only have them lying to the American people like she's a four year old kid (see: the evolution on her e-mail story or the changing definition of this health scare), but the fact that it always inevitably blows up in their faces and makes the campaign sink in the polls.

You figure if your big weakness in polling was the American public not considering you honest and trustworthy that you would try to change that, but they just absolutely refuse because it's the most defensive and risk averse campaign I've ever seen.

And is it just going to be the same shit when she's elected? Get called out and something and either lie about it or pretend it's minor and then keep evolving on what you did when more information comes out? I mean, it's the same strategy Bill Clinton used with the affairs. With the exact same result as all of this crap.

The American people are forgiving. Get out in front of this stuff and they'll respond accordingly. Acting like you're above criticism only pisses everyone off.
This is all very accurate,
not the type of post that will be appreciated in this forum

Here we go!

Trump says that he will start a war with Iran if any of their little boats come near our destroyers and make any rude gestures.
BUT
Hillary caught a virus. Sooooo... yeah, we all know which is worse. sigh

This is all very accurate,
not the type of post that will be appreciated in this forum

I'm a Hillary supporter and think BMP's post is valid and makes sense. But obviously if she was diagnosed and it didn't seem serious enough to keep her off the trail and she wanted to campaign through it. Had she not had the incident at the memorial, no one would have known and it would have been fine.
I'm sure Trump and Sanders and Cruz all probably worked through some form of sickness during the last year and a half. They didn't tell anyone, it just wasn't found out.

And to be fair, pneumonia probably exacerbates her Cancer, parkinsons, MS, brain tumor, epilepsy, liver failure, and artificial heart.

Man, why do you think she'd want to avoid having to publicly admit to having pneumonia if at all possible? This preposterous meme about her having some secret health issue that disqualifies her from being fit has been pushed non-stop by both Trump and other right-wing crazies, and Trump is already on the campaign trail using this, and he's talking, I think, more about the fact that she got sick than about her failing to disclose it immediately. It's ammo she wouldn't want to give to the opponent if at all possible.

obviously, everybody has some bias here

the objective thing to do, is just watch this video through a few times, say 3 or 4 times, then ask yourself,
if that person was not Hillary, what would your opinion be of that person's health??

She looks like someone who would have passed out if people hadn't been there to catch her. I mean, that happened to me once out of the blue, and I wasn't dying. It happened to a fellow alto right next to me at a choir concert once as well. She wasn't dying either.

People have unexplained dizzy spells. It happens. This one, she has pneumonia. It happens.

Did people assume GWB was on death's door when he puked on some dignitary's lap at a dinner out of the blue?

nah her neuro-mechanical servo interface probably just malfunctioned for a sec, being implanted in the early 90's it's surely getting to the end of its lifecycle now. i'm sure the illuminati overlords have a procurement bid out for replacement parts and will get their techs on it soon.

Clearly she needs her headphone jack replaced with a lightning port. She just isn't keeping up with the times. :tsk:

How about the time W passed out from eating a chip?

This is fucking ridiculous. Should HRC have not gone to the 9/11 Memorial? Any other person would have stayed home. But given how the US fetishizes these things, unless it's Obama doing the memorializing, her staying home would have been worse. She definitely needs rest.

As for the Oompa Loompa Hitler, where do I start, bragging about his building now being the tallest in lower Manhattan on 9/11/01? Ripping off charities by overcharging rentals? Not distancing himself from the new White Nationalist movement AKA Alt-Right? This is a fucking farce. Anyone who says the media is in Clinton's camp needs their head checked.

She looks like someone who would have passed out if people hadn't been there to catch her. I mean, that happened to me once out of the blue, and I wasn't dying. It happened to a fellow alto right next to me at a choir concert once as well. She wasn't dying either.

People have unexplained dizzy spells. It happens. This one, she has pneumonia. It happens.

every military parade has at least 2 or 3 soldiers fainting, even indoors in air conditioning sometimes. there are soldiers specifically assigned to each parade (in canada at least) to watch the ranks and run to catch falling troops and help them off the parade grounds. this happens to some of the most highly fit, able-bodied young people on earth for no reason at all, or simple shit like someone didn't eat breakfast or didn't drink enough water that morning. they sit in the shade and have some cold water and are fine after 10-15 minutes.

any other nearly 70 year old woman who had pneumonia, collapsed at a memorial service and had to be helped away would garnish universal sympathy and understanding from anyone who wasn't a literal sociopath. this is fucking disgusting.

Last edited:
any other nearly 70 year old woman who had pneumonia, collapsed at a memorial service and had to be helped away would garnish universal sympathy and understanding from anyone who wasn't a literal sociopath. this is fucking disgusting.

Yeah, but she has the nerve to want to be President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom