2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that Mike Pence is a massive piece of shit who would seem like an extremist nightmare if he wasn't paired up with Donald Trump.

And seems to be a bizarre case of a man with no noticeable lips.

Have a live-stream of fact check sites open and it seems like everything Kaine is saying is way off base :|.

Not watching the debate itself, mind you, so that's all I'm going off of.

I love how Republicans always turn to Ronald Reagan when they don't have an answer to something.

I hate his ideas, but his style is very effective. He's also successfully not answering a single question.

Kaine has improved.

Understand, of course, that I'm from "The Region" in Indiana, and it isn't hard to understand why I despise him.

Elaborate..?

He's killing this. Kaine suuucks

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Here are 5 disturbing things you should know about Trump’s likely VP pick Mike Pence

Start here. The biggies are the Religious freedom act, and ignoring the HIV outbreak, for me. As I recall, there was another health epidemic at the same time that he ignored.

That article doesn't even touch what he did to the school systems.

EDIT: This Reddit post is also great, though I contend that his predecessor was a worse human being than Pence. The thing about Daniels is, he only fucked things up for the Northwest portion of the state, and not the remaining 75% of the population, so the majority of the state didn't care that Daniels legislation was killing blue collar business, pulling focus from schools, and leasing our tollroad out to an Australian company for the next 70+ years, and then giving none of the lease money to fix transpo in the area, like he promised he would.

I'm glad Kaine's not letting up on Trump's weird thing with Russia and Putin. Pence trying to make it sound like he and Trump will be tough on that country is kind of hilarious.

That has been greatly exaggerated though.

Here are 5 disturbing things you should know about Trump’s likely VP pick Mike Pence

Start here. The biggies are the Religious freedom act, and ignoring the HIV outbreak, for me. As I recall, there was another health epidemic at the same time that he ignored.

That article doesn't even touch what he did to the school systems.

Regarding the first point about Pence's attitude towards the LGBT community, hasn't it also come out that he's supported conversion therapy for gay people?

That has been greatly exaggerated though.

How so (legit question, I'm just curious)?

Kaine lost this debate. He had so many opportunities and he just is not good at this. Pence barely bothered responding to any questions and is a huge piece of shit and all Kaine wanted to do was rile up anti-Communist nonsense for some reason.

Pence harping on about the tragedy of children losing their lives in relation to abortion...and yet, wild guess, he's dug in his heels and refused to do anything to support gun control measures that would help stop (or at least lessen the chances for) tragedies like Sandy Hook, or the shooting at the elementary school in South Carolina last week.

How many people watched this debate and still have no idea about all the horrible things Pence has done/supported during his time as governor?

Regarding the first point about Pence's attitude towards the LGBT community, hasn't it also come out that he's supported conversion therapy for gay people?

Not sure about that. I amended my post to include a link to a VERY good Reddit post that sums up his time as governor quite nicely. The comment chain after it is also good.

Pence harping on about the tragedy of children losing their lives in relation to abortion...and yet, wild guess, he's dug in his heels and refused to do anything to support gun control measures that would help stop (or at least lessen the chances for) tragedies like Sandy Hook, or the shooting at the elementary school in South Carolina last week.

Don't forget the fact that Indiana's lax gun laws are directly increasing access to guns in Chicago, thereby enabling the tragedies on the South Side that republicans like to point to as proof that gun control doesn't work.

How many people watched this debate and still have no idea about all the horrible things Pence has done/supported during his time as governor?

No one. And no one is going to remember any of this tomorrow, save for cable news wanting to frame this to further the illusion of the horse race. Trump will tweet his latest dump and that's all anyone will talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom