2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people can pull off the long beard, Stipe's not one of them. He just looks completely disheveled.

Top of my head, not a single white hair, but my beard is full of them as I get older, and they don't exactly make Just For Men for gingers. So I've had to just embrace it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Does Wall St have beards? Cause that's how I gauge evil

Right now I have scruff, so im on the fence. Few more days and I can join the land of beards or I can trim and continue to stay on the fence.

I'm curious to see if Bernie stops now? The race is over. His concession speech made it sound like he will go all the way to the convention, but maybe it'll take a loss in CA to finally have him step aside.

My hope is Clinton picks Warren as her VP. Would be a great pick regardless and also help her some of the Bernie/youth supporters

Some people can pull off the long beard, Stipe's not one of them. He just looks completely disheveled.

Top of my head, not a single white hair, but my beard is full of them as I get older, and they don't exactly make Just For Men for gingers. So I've had to just embrace it.

Whoaaaaaa fellow ginger high-five.

"Major announcement" from Cruz at 4 p.m.

Some quick Googling indicates speculation that Cruz is announcing a running-mate. I feel like his campaign is imploding if that is true.

Can't believe he's going to finally admit that he is, indeed, the Zodiac Killer.

Does Wall St have beards? Cause that's how I gauge evil

Right now I have scruff, so im on the fence. Few more days and I can join the land of beards or I can trim and continue to stay on the fence.

I'm curious to see if Bernie stops now? The race is over. His concession speech made it sound like he will go all the way to the convention, but maybe it'll take a loss in CA to finally have him step aside.

My hope is Clinton picks Warren as her VP. Would be a great pick regardless and also help her some of the Bernie/youth supporters

Wall Street does indeed have beards. It's the faux hipster look.

Wonder who Cruz would pick as his VP? No one in Washington likes him, so has to be an "outsider" to try and get that voter block from Trump (won't work). I'd think Corina would be his pick. Both seem to be mental enough to coexist together on the election stage

I thought candidates didn't pic their running mates until they actually won the nomination.

You're thinking correctly.

Cruz is desperate.

Not sure there has been a more unlikable duo ever in politics? McCain/Palin was up there but McCain was usually liked until he went full retard

But no one likes Cruz, and not sure I've met anyone who likes Corina

Maybe they can share more anger of PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom