2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really going to call her that? I hope you're being sarcastic, because it really makes you look like... the stereotypical Trump supporter.

Perhaps you mean the typical American
use google for polls on honesty and Hillary, she polls the least honest of all the candidates

why is Sanders still in the race?

Perhaps you mean the typical American
use google for polls on honesty and Hillary, she polls the least honest of all the candidates

You obviously missed the point.

You're just a walking billboard. You're branded. You are just another one of Trump's tools. Do you want a Trump steak with that one?

In a way I'm glad deep has taken a side rather than constantly playing some kind of devil's advocate to get a rise out of people.

It's a shame that side is the most discreditable one.

I take that to mean that you did Google Hillary and found out she is perceived as the least honest candidate, so crooked Hillary, is a meme that is sticking and taking a toll on her in this election

I take that to mean that you did Google Hillary and found out she is perceived as the least honest candidate, so crooked Hillary, is a meme that is sticking and taking a toll on her in this election

It's not a meme. You don't know what a meme is if you think that's a meme.

It's a branding brought to you by Donald Trump, and you're proudly wearing it.

And yeah, I've blasted her for being disingenuous plenty of times. But I'm not gobbling up some garbage spoon fed to me by an oversized Oompa Loompa.

I'm not sure how I will vote in November
Hillary and Trump were my top two preferred candidates, so I will get to choose between my preferences.

We are witnessing history. FDR used the radio, JFK television. And now in 2016 a reality TV mogul used Twitter, played the 24 hour news cycle, and only threw in a couple million bucks to take down an entrenched party system.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yes, FDR used radio, JFK used TV. And the Donald used stupidity, xenophobia, institutional racism and the sheer ineptitude of the Grand Old Party.

maxresdefault.jpg

I tend to look at the ladies
But to each :up:

Last edited:
And Trump got the better of the
Chinese when he negotiated to have that blue Trump tie hand sewn by school children.

I was wondering what this thread's next new low would be.

Mad Dog Shorten once ripped the ear off a constituent, but he also raised money to have it sewn back on. Ten months later. Meanwhile, 'dead eye' Turnbull, the prime minister, is most well known for wearing a loaded firearm in the chamber, and for being the poorest man ever to hold the office. His wife makes his lunches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom