2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I think that's more of a "hometown" rather than "home." You know what I mean? Just like how Bernie Sanders is from Brooklyn, his hometown, but I'm sure he calls Burlington home.

right, my dad tends to be very wrong, especially when it comes to gay rights. somehow.

Am I the only one who is just sick and tired of this entire election and has stopped following it long ago in hopes that one day I'll wake up and Ron Paul has been the real president the last 8 years and Rand is running away with this election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who is just sick and tired of this entire election and has stopped following it long ago in hopes that one day I'll wake up and Ron Paul has been the real president the last 8 years and Rand is running away with this election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if libertarian becomes president, I'll die prematurely I'm sure.

if libertarian becomes president, I'll die prematurely I'm sure.

A Libertarian becoming president would be phenomenal, but will never happen. We're a country that likes to divide into 2 lines that define good and evil. We like useless titles to make ourselves feel superior to those of which we disagree. The Reps and Dems are falling apart, but a new 2 party system will rise up and it will be much more radical than what we see now. It's all about control and power through force, people like that kinda stuff, whether they realize it or not. The Libertarian Party will never be popular with people like that.
We like to see instant results that will comfort us and make us feel good, but Libertarianism takes time to work, especially during economic crises. We just continue to implement short term solutions to everything, it will catch up to us and we will burn to the ground. Keynes was a moron.
The truth doesn't matter anymore in this country. We don't care about it and we don't want to hear it. We continue to lie to ourselves and that is why our country is delusional. We are a mess.
Rant over.
Throw your typical condescending and SJW responses at me, I couldn't care less.

I wanna see libertarian country built from ground up. if that experiment happens to be successful, I will believe it's the best system.

A Libertarian becoming president would be phenomenal, but will never happen. We're a country that likes to divide into 2 lines that define good and evil. We like useless titles to make ourselves feel superior to those of which we disagree. The Reps and Dems are falling apart, but a new 2 party system will rise up and it will be much more radical than what we see now. It's all about control and power through force, people like that kinda stuff, whether they realize it or not. The Libertarian Party will never be popular with people like that.
We like to see instant results that will comfort us and make us feel good, but Libertarianism takes time to work, especially during economic crises. We just continue to implement short term solutions to everything, it will catch up to us and we will burn to the ground. Keynes was a moron.
The truth doesn't matter anymore in this country. We don't care about it and we don't want to hear it. We continue to lie to ourselves and that is why our country is delusional. We are a mess.
Rant over.
Throw your typical condescending and SJW responses at me, I couldn't care less.

The truth doesn't matter to you, don't pretend otherwise. Everytime you are asked a real question, you run and hide. Don't accuse anyone of lying to themselves until your man enough to actually have a truthful discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I wanna see libertarian country built from ground up. if that experiment happens to be successful, I will believe it's the best system.

When America is in ashes....then we have permission to implement small government principles.
Yeah, that's an epic and embarrassing Bane quote fail, but that's the only way we will build again as a nation. Through total collapse and utter destruction as a nation. We are well on the road to that and this train ain't stoppin. And yeah, the train is off the rails and on the road, driving through streets killing people. That's how screwed we are.

The truth doesn't matter to you, don't pretend otherwise. Everytime you are asked a real question, you run and hide. Don't accuse anyone of lying to themselves until your man enough to actually have a truthful discussion.

I don't waste my time with the delusional, SJW morons of FYM. Hardly any of your opinions are even worth spending the time to comprehend due to their stupidity and insult to human thought and comprehension.

Can we start a new thread for libertarian fantasies about an unrealistic and inevitably dystopian polity? One I don't ever have to look at because I still have a modicum of sense left?

I don't waste my time with the delusional, SJW morons of FYM. Hardly any of your opinions are even worth spending the time to comprehend due to their stupidity and insult to human thought and comprehension.

I'm not talking about opinions; it was the facts where you failed and lacked. You were never equipped to have these discussions; a repetition of platitudes and slogans aren't facts. If one had to resort to mocking someone for asking for a source, there's an issue.

What is it with libertarians and constantly whining about ""SJWs""?

It's the updated 2010s variant of 'cultural Marxism'.

I'm not talking about opinions; it was the facts where you failed and lacked. You were never equipped to have these discussions; a repetition of platitudes and slogans aren't facts. If one had to resort to mocking someone for asking for a source, there's an issue.

Sorry I don't live on the Internet and log on every day to respond to every endless bombardment by the SJW mob.

You drunk, bro?

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom