2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI - Page 64 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-08-2016, 04:39 PM   #946
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Fez
Posts: 24,111
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
You assume all African-Americans on her detail are the same guy?

Ok, no more 'conspiracy theories'. I'm done with the health questions.

How about statistics? All the polls have a bias one way or another. Rasmussen has been decried by some in here for its right leaning bias which is true. Many lean left in sampling. This site has nailed the past 3 election margins of victory in the final week of polling.

Right now they have Trump up by 0.6% in an average of corrected polls.

https://www.longroom.com/polls/


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
I mean, I can see if the site said "all the polls are wrong and left leaning. Trump is only down by 5-6% instead of 11%", but that site is too far fetched to take seriously.
__________________

__________________
mikal is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #947
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 41,977
Local Time: 04:28 PM
That was an entertaining last 20 posts or so.

Anti-seizure meds.




Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

__________________
martha is online now  
Old 08-08-2016, 05:58 PM   #948
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 39,196
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
I mean, I can see if the site said "all the polls are wrong and left leaning. Trump is only down by 5-6% instead of 11%", but that site is too far fetched to take seriously.

Aren't you missing the point? If Trump wins, we're dodging a bullet. This country will be saved from a heroin injecting, seizure ridden bitch, that apparently can't handle stress. We'll have a very brave, thick skin, level headed MAN in charge.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
BVS is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #949
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 148,581
Local Time: 10:28 AM
I can't believe how many straws some people are clutching.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 08-08-2016, 06:26 PM   #950
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 18,948
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99 View Post
Well, when they can't say anything positive about their own candidate, they have to try to tear down the opponent.
Seriously, this. Clinton supporters in this thread and previous ones already HAVE discussed her faults and her issues. To death. We actually have acknowledged the problems and issues she does and will face with voters, and the issues she may face if she becomes president.

I honestly would LOVE to hear from those of you supporting Trump in this thread as to why you think he really should be the next president of the United States. Especially given all the recent controversies he's been involved in that have many on the right jumping ship and trying to distance themselves from him. That whole Khan thing did NOT go over well with many conservatives. Criticizing or diminishing the efforts of soldiers and their families is kind of a really bad thing for a presidential candidate to do. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence that they'll be there for those people when a crisis happens, or a loved one dies in battle.

Forget about Hilary for a moment. I want to see his supporters try and discuss/defend/explain away the Khan thing and other recent problems he's had, and talk specifically about Trump and Trump alone in relation to them.
__________________
Moonlit_Angel is online now  
Old 08-08-2016, 06:31 PM   #951
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 15,958
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
In this series of photos you can see him at her side appearing to hold a quick injection device that could be the anti-anxiety-convulsant-seizure drug Diazepam (aka Valium). It would go directly into her bloodstream stopping a seizure quickly.
I really don't want to further this, but have you ever had a seizure (even one stopped by meds)?

Do you realize how totally out of it you are once a seizure starts? Even when it ends, most people will appear totally drugged, or deeply asleep, etc. I used to get them as a child, I remember that feeling very well. You don't just get a shot of diazepam and go on with your day giving speeches and shaking hands. It is just absurd. I feel sorry for anyone who actually needs to hold onto this sort of "hope" for their side.
__________________
anitram is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #952
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
I really don't want to further this, but have you ever had a seizure (even one stopped by meds)?

.
Yes, had one during my sleep as bad reaction to a sleep medication. Bit a gash into the side of my tongue. Don't remember it. From what I understand their are different severity and types of seizures.
__________________
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #953
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,046
Local Time: 07:28 PM
2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI

It now seems that most Americans would vote for the corpse of Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump, so her health concerns don't frighten me. Nor should it the party who put Sarah Palin a 73-year old cancer survivor's heartbeat away from the presidency.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 PM   #954
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Seriously, this. Clinton supporters in this thread and previous ones already HAVE discussed her faults and her issues. To death. We actually have acknowledged the problems and issues she does and will face with voters, and the issues she may face if she becomes president.

I honestly would LOVE to hear from those of you supporting Trump in this thread as to why you think he really should be the next president of the United States. Especially given all the recent controversies he's been involved in that have many on the right jumping ship and trying to distance themselves from him. That whole Khan thing did NOT go over well with many conservatives. Criticizing or diminishing the efforts of soldiers and their families is kind of a really bad thing for a presidential candidate to do. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence that they'll be there for those people when a crisis happens, or a loved one dies in battle.

Forget about Hilary for a moment. I want to see his supporters try and discuss/defend/explain away the Khan thing and other recent problems he's had, and talk specifically about Trump and Trump alone in relation to them.
If you scroll back through the history of these threads you can find some of the Pro-Trump arguments I have made. A flawed guy . . . sure. But I align with his stances. Even bucking some of those 'so-called Conservatives' who have called him out. I think some politicians in the GOP flock are showing their true colors, by not wanting to have their own apple-carts overturned by the Trumpian uprising. Makes me realize how so many in DC have sold out the American people. The same sell-out sentiment runs in Bernie crowd (not saying they are flocking to Trump).
__________________
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #955
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,325
Local Time: 07:28 PM
2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Yes, had one during my sleep as bad reaction to a sleep medication. Bit a gash into the side of my tongue. Don't remember it. From what I understand their are different severity and types of seizures.

None of which could ever be hidden and prevented mid-speech by an auto-injector (which would be intramuscular in the first place, and therefore not "directly into the blood stream" anyway) wielding bodyguard. Holy fuck is this conspiracy idiotic.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:11 PM   #956
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 41,977
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
But I align with his stances.

Which ones?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
martha is online now  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:13 PM   #957
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 41,977
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post
None of which could ever be hidden and prevented mid-speech by an auto-injector (which would be intramuscular in the first place, and therefore not "directly into the blood stream" anyway) wielding bodyguard. Holy fuck is this conspiracy idiotic.

You and anitram bringing actual medical knowledge and experience into the discussion. You must be Clinton plants. This thread is rigged!1!1!!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
martha is online now  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:14 PM   #958
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 39,196
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
If you scroll back through the history of these threads you can find some of the Pro-Trump arguments I have made. A flawed guy . . . sure. But I align with his stances. Even bucking some of those 'so-called Conservatives' who have called him out. I think some politicians in the GOP flock are showing their true colors, by not wanting to have their own apple-carts overturned by the Trumpian uprising. Makes me realize how so many in DC have sold out the American people. The same sell-out sentiment runs in Bernie crowd (not saying they are flocking to Trump).

You really can't write "so-called conservatives" as if Trump is the definition of principled conservatism. He's not, and you'd be a fool to try and make that argument.

One thing Trump did was shine the light on that whole myth. Stewart's destroying of Hannity was a perfect example.

This really is about the cluster that is the Republican Party; you have true conservatives, you have neo-cons, you have just party loyalists, and you have those Tea Party imbeciles that you all embraced. Sure there is some cross over, but Trump just showed the entire world that at the end of the day there is no underlining foundation anymore other than the R. So you might think you won something for the "anti-establishment" movement, but that's not reality.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
BVS is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #959
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 53,407
Local Time: 10:28 AM
No comment on this new independent conservative candidate?
__________________
cobl04 is online now  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:34 PM   #960
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 148,581
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Isn't he basically just a nobody who will struggle to get on the ballot in even half the states and snare approximately four votes?
__________________

__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com