2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando Shooter's father attends Hillary rally in Kissimmee, Florida. Imagine the media meltdown if Dylan Roof's father sat behind Trump.

View attachment 10828

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't get the outrage? Is this man under investigation for the murders in Orlando?

I don't know enough about Dylan Roof's dad, but on the surface I wouldn't blame him either.

These people are free to go where they want.

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the second amendment—by the way, and if she gets to pick—[booing]—if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno.

The Republican nominee for President today suggested that Hillary Clinton should be assassinated if she wins.

No, don't you see. He's just talking about getting those people out to vote!!!!

I will say this, he is REALLY good at the subliminal. Even though his words are rambling most of the time, he does a great job of his "I don't know", "I'm hearing things" to completely deflect from the point. It gives him an out.

Well, it all adds up cumulatively, so he can continue to sink lower as this mess continues, even if future statements likely won't be as much of a shock to the senses.

I don't get the outrage? Is this man under investigation for the murders in Orlando?

I don't know enough about Dylan Roof's dad, but on the surface I wouldn't blame him either.

These people are free to go where they want.

It's bad optics. Or they could be baiting Trump to comment on a Muslim again.

As per Trumps comment. I would agree that was a bad joke. Or he just short-circuited Facepalm.

[tweet]763089093957787649[/tweet]

00127k4w.gif

1331919485793345710_zpsfjkwvhjk.gif

he's going to drop out, right? he has to at this point. he's down by double-digits. he doesn't want the job. he's losing in Georgia.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me

Soooooooo, you missed the point completely, eh?

It's bad optics.

For who? Just turn your head and ignore; just like you did the death threat, the asking of a foreign country to hack us, and the 100 racist/sexist/unfit for any office things that have come out of his mouth. Apparently it's easy for you all :shrug:

Yeah, no. One cherry picked tweet doesn't make that case. Hillary has had some gaffes, sure, but her campaign is running like a well oiled machine and has been for a good while now.
You don't think Clinton's come off incredibly tone deaf about her foreign policy at nearly every juncture? She is trying to get Henry Kissinger's endorsement, right now!

For who? Just turn your head and ignore; just like you did the death threat:

Bad optics. For the Hillary campaign. This is a man who said "God will punish gays".

I didn't turn my head. Go back a few responses and said Trumps statement was a bad joke. Facepalm.

When it comes to invoking assassination against a political opponent let us not forget that Hillary played the card against Obama in 2008.

I don't think either Trump now or Mrs. Clinton then were playing whatever that card is, just saying *really* dumb things off script, but you have an excellent memory.

A good trait to have.

I don't think either Trump now or Mrs. Clinton then were playing whatever that card is, just saying *really* dumb things off script, but you have an excellent memory.

A good trait to have.

I think Clinton's was just an extremely tone deaf thing to say, Trump's was said with the intent to get a rise. This is a pattern with him; talk about wanting to punch someone in the face, taking care of protesters, his supporters react to violence, they like that drunken frat boy picking fights. He just took it to the next level.

Anyone who can still justify voting for Donald Trump after today's gaffe is simply put, a subhuman.

Look, as much as I despise Trump and moreso the light he's shined on the right, we can't sink to this kind of level. Yes, it's despicable, but believe it or not there are good people who will vote for him. Not because they're "subhuman" they just don't know HOW to inform themselves. I know that's almost impossible to believe in 2016, but it's why he only does well with certain voters. But it doesn't make them "subhuman".

Thanks Dave, That finally won me over

I'd like to announce. . .

I will not be voting for Donald J. Trump

While Flaccid

i don't care about winning you over. i stand by what i said. it's a reprehensible act.

"subhuman" is a disgusting term and one of the few things one can label another that i think is truly and universally offensive.

Have you heard the news? The father of the ISIS supporter who killed all those people in Orlando, who has supported the Taliban, was spotted sitting directly behind Hilary during a rally. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom