2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait. Bernie's followers and Trump followers saying the same thing?

I thought it was Clinton and Trump who were identical. Now I'm confused.

Hopefully now people know what small 5-10% of dem primary voters i was referring to that would jump ship to the Donald.

The best part of all of this is that Trump defeated 15 GOP candidates to get to this point.

Think on that for a bit.
I actually don't think that's true.

Trump let 15 candidates kill themselves, and was the last man standing.

I think the only person he actually beat was Jeb! Everyone else kinda took care of themselves.

If there were, say, 2 moderate candidates, Cruz, the obligatory Rand Paul run, and Trump... I highly doubt we'd be having this conversation.

I actually don't think that's true.

Trump let 15 candidates kill themselves, and was the last man standing.

I think the only person he actually beat was Jeb! Everyone else kinda took care of themselves.

If there were, say, 2 moderate candidates, Cruz, the obligatory Rand Paul run, and Trump... I highly doubt we'd be having this conversation.

i don't even think he really beat jeb. he was just such a dull voice among the shouting that he never got the coverage he needed to gain any traction, and the campaign just ran out of gas.

trump had the money to financially sustain a campaign against a dozen jokers without having to expend much (if any) of his resources on fundraising, all he had to do was just wait it out and be the last man standing, like you said. now that money is nowhere near enough to go up against the entire democratic party, and people are realizing how much of a fart in the wind his joke of a campaign really is.

With 30 others. I'm saying if it were only 4 or 5 candidates from the beginning.

Even after all of that, Rubio could have easily cleaned house but then made that debate gaffe. He was surging like crazy in the early state polls and it would've only been a matter of time before he was chosen.

And it is so weird that it took Republicans forever to even be willing to consider the guy and then they immediately let him go after the debate mistake. Rubio is practically as right-wing as it gets in terms of policy, but I guess the base also wanted the bluster that only Trump or Cruz could provide. There is no doubt in my mind that afterthoughts like Christie and Jeb were wise to target Rubio as his surge was inevitable and that would've cock-blocked them from getting the establishment voters...ultimately, their negative ads against him kept him in check and then Christie delivered the knockout blow.

But yes, Trump benefited from a wide field (that stayed wide for too long) and the terrible mathematics of the Republican primary system.

Even after all of that, Rubio could have easily cleaned house but then made that debate gaffe. He was surging like crazy in the early state polls and it would've only been a matter of time before he was chosen.

I think Rubio could have even weathered the storm if Christie didn't decide to commit a murder-suicide on stage.

They've all got to be kicking themselves now...Rubio was faring the best of them all in head-to-head polls against Clinton and was certainly sufficiently conservative enough for all of them. But since it was impossible for any of the establishment-types to win the nomination with Rubio standing in the way, they were willing to throw grenades all over the ship.

Now the rich guy in his poop deck penthouse is the only one left on board as it rapidly sinks into the Atlantic.

i don't know how I feel about this thought that just crossed my mind, but how freaking hilariously badass would it be if president hillary finds the hottest male intern in the white house, bones him in the oval office and just unashamedly announces it to the nation with a "well, now we're even" press conference :shifty::lol:

Does it make me a bad person to have thought of that years ago?

This is just a tiny drop in the bucket of things that make you a bad person.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

:lol: hey, I'm not voting for Trump like most of the people I know seem to be, so at least there's that.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...entators-bash-trump-in-psychiatric-terms.html

In order for anyone/ anything on the right today to get anywhere they must have champion voices within their echo chamber. It seems as if Trump is losing more and more of those each day and the ones he has left are on the fringe or the verge of fringe.

Trump's ego will be bruised and he'll fade into reality tv oblivion. But what I'm more interested in, is how the right will rebuild, and especially how their media will regroup. Will they learn? Or will they double down?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

What's the over-under on Trump proving early notion right and him dropping out of things get real ugly?

Not before he mentions all of his children 20 times each for his administration, of course.

I don't think Trump debates.

I'm not even sure if he'll be in the race by September.

Trump's Economic Speech: Talking about all the economic issues but no talk of how to fix them. How typical.

It's quite entertaining to see so many shouting protesters getting kicked out.

I don't think Trump debates.

I'm not even sure if he'll be in the race by September.

I really can't see Trump's ego allowing him to bow out. He's in this to the bitter end. And then of course he'll blame it on everyone but himself. He's already saying it's rigged.

I really can't see Trump's ego allowing him to bow out. He's in this to the bitter end. And then of course he'll blame it on everyone but himself. He's already saying it's rigged.

Yeah my thoughts too. He's not a quitter. He's a winner. He wins a lot.

I wish Trump would come back to his humble era:

Trump+recessionista.jpg

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/donald-trump-flies-on-coach-209212.html

I know you guys played down the seizure video I posted before of Hillary. It appears she has a medical body man near her at all times. In Vegas she was getting heckled and the body man rushed to her side on the podium. See picture below

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1470677151.920290.jpg

In this series of photos you can see him at her side appearing to hold a quick injection device that could be the anti-anxiety-convulsant-seizure drug Diazepam (aka Valium). It would go directly into her bloodstream stopping a seizure quickly.

Who is this mystery man? Why was he so concerned about her being heckled?

Do high stress situations cause him to fear she might have an episode?

If you want to question Trumps psychiatric fitness to be Potus we must also ask objective questions about the physical health of both candidates.

There was a big to do about McCains health and skin cancer history in 2008.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1470677302.245362.jpg
    ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1470677302.245362.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1470677322.780548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1470677322.780548.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 15
Why would they really need to? The primary is the new general election in most races in this country and it's the same for the Democrats. Win the Democratic nomination and it's an obvious slam dunk in the fall. Bernie would already have Trump on the ropes by this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom