2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-25-2016, 06:31 PM   #136
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 32,803
Local Time: 12:57 AM
No kidding!
__________________

__________________
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #137
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 32,803
Local Time: 12:57 AM
Well, evening convention starting up.

Leaving library (WiFi & ac)...
Looks like I might miss Warren's speech, darn. Hopefully I will catch First Lady Michelle's speech.

Catch you tomorrow
__________________

__________________
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:10 PM   #138
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,065
Local Time: 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
??

I see it saying 55.6% chance for Orange Donny and 44.4% chance for You've Got Mail Hillary
That's the "if the election were held today" poll, which is kind of meaningless after the RNC convention but before the DNC's.

The polls-only forecast shows Clinton 53.9% to Trump 46.1%. The polls-plus forecast shows Clinton 59.5% to Trump 40.5%
__________________
Diemen is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:10 PM   #139
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 19,053
Local Time: 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
The polls-plus forecast shows Clinton 59.5% to Trump 40.5%
Ooh, that sounds appealing .
__________________
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:33 PM   #140
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,449
Local Time: 09:57 PM
Not quite the 75 -25 it has been at for months.
__________________
deep is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:38 PM   #141
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,449
Local Time: 09:57 PM
The DNC needs to release the delegates and let them vote their conscience
__________________
deep is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:45 PM   #142
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,065
Local Time: 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
Not quite the 75 -25 it has been at for months.

Convention bump.

Or the sky is falling.
__________________
Diemen is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:48 PM   #143
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,195
Local Time: 12:57 AM
I'm prepping the cyanide pills.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:13 PM   #144
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BigMacPhisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,153
Local Time: 11:57 PM
Exactly. "It's her responsibility to give us a reason to vote for her."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISs7OMgPvF/
__________________
BigMacPhisto is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:20 PM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
gump's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,723
Local Time: 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Exactly. "It's her responsibility to give us a reason to vote for her."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISs7OMgPvF/
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

The Bernie people in the DNC sound like children who did not get their preferred choice of gift for Christmas.
__________________
gump is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:28 PM   #146
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 54,141
Local Time: 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
The DNC needs to release the delegates and let them vote their conscience
Like the GOP did, right?
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:34 PM   #147
New Yorker
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,106
Local Time: 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gump View Post
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

The Bernie people in the DNC sound like children who did not get their preferred choice of gift for Christmas.

Pretty much this. And to tie it to another thread in this conversation, feelings have overtaken facts.

While Hillary is no saint, she's no where close to the most evil, corrupt, most murderous, candidate in the history of the world.

When we replace logic and reason with feelings, then we get Donald Trump for president


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
BEAL is online now  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:47 PM   #148
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,195
Local Time: 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Exactly. "It's her responsibility to give us a reason to vote for her."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISs7OMgPvF/


nope.

Ralph Nader gave us:

1. The Iraq War
2. Dick Cheney
3. Alito and Roberts
4. Citizens United
5. torture

whatever fresh hell awaits us will be your fault if Trump wins.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:56 PM   #149
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 54,141
Local Time: 12:57 AM
God she should have picked Booker
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:58 PM   #150
New Yorker
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,106
Local Time: 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
God she should have picked Booker

HE HAS TIES TO WALL STREET!!!

He isn't pure enough for the progressives / Bernie Party

No one is


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

__________________
BEAL is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com