2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Scott Baio's speech quoted on another site, where he said that while Clinton felt entitled to the presidency, Trump was running "out of the goodness of his heart".

I would seriously love to know what the hell Baio had to be smoking in order to say something as laughably absurd as that.

When I think of Scott Baio, I think of his wife going off on the Jezebel.com commenters, calling them, and I quote, SHITASS LESBIANS.

God, that is just glorious.

So yeah. Thanks, Chachi!

I just saw Scott Baio's speech quoted on another site, where he said that while Clinton felt entitled to the presidency, Trump was running "out of the goodness of his heart".

I would seriously love to know what the hell Baio had to be smoking in order to say something as laughably absurd as that.

Legal American Weed

When I think of Scott Baio, I think of his wife going off on the Jezebel.com commenters, calling them, and I quote, SHITASS LESBIANS.

I hate to correct you my dear but in the interest of accuracy...

It was "Lesbian Shitasses."

:lol:

Legal or not, I'm not exactly comfortable with the idea of "get rich quick" hucksters running our country.

If you are talking about The Clinton Foundation, you are most likely right. That's why a private server in the basement and 30000 deleted emails is most likely a coverup of a crime.

Republican Conventions get more terrifying every 4 years, but I'd be more frightened if the audience looked more engaged. Seems like it's pretty boring.

Clintons - the world class get rich hucksters
Selling out the American people one $250,000 speech or million dollar donation at a time :up:

sadly you may be right, and this lays at the feet of Kasich, what a sick fuck he is, one would think he would ban open carry within 1000 feet of the convention site, but now we can have agitated BLM types, and the like with guns confronting conventioneers, Kasich is so fucked up he thinks people will buy the bullshit, that when people come and start swinging on people he can say see what Trump has brought us, remember Kasich 2020 :up:

Yes yes. The 2nd amendment only matters when it doesn't involve dark people #GOPlogic

Republican Conventions get more terrifying every 4 years, but I'd be more frightened if the audience looked more engaged. Seems like it's pretty boring.
Yes and even after the mouth breathers and tooth disadvantaged speakers take their long johns off tonight you have to ask yourself, why do they have a real shot at the whitehouse?.

People in business act and behave like people in business act. If Trump was dirty in business we would know about it. People in Government take oaths and make pledges. They have policy and regulations they are required to follow. .

Like, the thousands of articles about all the contractors the guys stiffed over his career?

Clintons - the world class get rich hucksters

Selling out the American people one $250,000 speech or million dollar donation at a time :up:

Remember the days when you tried to convince me how progressive don't ask/tell was and how grateful I should be to the Clintons for all the progress they made for my people during the 1990s? You know, before you adopted this persona?

If you are talking about The Clinton Foundation, you are most likely right. That's why a private server in the basement and 30000 deleted emails is most likely a coverup of a crime.

Do you believe that Trump won't divulge classified information? Like every time he speaks? Like on Twitter?

Remember the days when you tried to convince me how progressive don't ask/tell was and how grateful I should be to the Clintons for all the progress they made for my people during the 1990s? You know, before you adopted this persona?
You need only go back to 2008,
That is why I often write Hillary 2016, I think in 2008 she might have been ok. People change. OJ before 91 was the toast of Hollywood.

You need only go back to 2008,
That is why I often write Hillary 2016, I think in 2008 she might have been ok. People change. OJ before 91 was the toast of Hollywood.

How has she changed so much in 8 years? 4 of those were spent in the apolitical role of SOS carrying out the goals of the Obama administration (and enjoying her highest approval ratings ever), and the rest out of the spotlight until her campaign began.

It's not her, it's you.

That's why he's taking the unusual role for a sitting president by campaigning for her, because he thinks she's a terrible candidate.

Makes sense, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom