2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Chris Christie is clearly vying for the attorney general slot. And has stated in recent interviews that Trump would seek new legislation that would allow him to purge the government of all Obama appointees.

Think about that for a second.

Also, Chris Christie is clearly vying for the attorney general slot. And has stated in recent interviews that Trump would seek new legislation that would allow him to purge the government of all Obama appointees.

Think about that for a second.

He would also try to roll back all the legalized weed in the states that have it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just flipped on CNN. It's amazing to watch the anchors struggle to find something nice to say about this descent into fascism. It reminds me of the scene in Best in Show where Jennifer Coolidge talks about how she and her much older husband "both like soup. We could talk or not talk for hours."

I mean, this has to be a social experiment of some sort to define how outrageous a candidacy needs to be until people decide not to vote for it.

Do you know what he said?

And here you go again with obfuscation of the actual point. Which is that Ben Carson implied that Hillary is in league with the devil, not that Ben Carson's statement wasn't 100% factually correct.

You've gotten away with it for several election cycles now, but the amped up election cycle trolling is getting tiresome.

And here you go again with obfuscation of the actual point. Which is that Ben Carson implied that Hillary is in league with the devil, not that Ben Carson's statement wasn't 100% factually correct.

You've gotten away with it for several election cycles now, but the amped up election cycle trolling is getting tiresome.

Having a moderator who is clearly bias and creates a hostile environment for people who disagree with him is getting tiresome as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dare you to name one time, just one.

Constantly. Worst MOD I've ever seen. Passive aggressive threats of banning people he disagrees with while not holding his buddies by the same standard.

creates a hostile environment for people who disagree with him

??? Do tell how he specifically does that. Last I checked, he hasn't been cursing people out for their opinion or calling them names, like many posters (on both sides) have done here over the years.

Unless you think calling people out when they knowingly say and believe things that aren't true or saying things simply to get a rise out of people is being hostile?

Edit: Also, saying someone is the "worst mod ever" is a surefire way to lead to eventual banning, I'd think. If you have a legit complaint with him on something, why not, y'know, take it up with him privately?

Having a moderator who is clearly bias and creates a hostile environment for people who disagree with him is getting tiresome as well.

Keep in mind that he didn't actually give deep a warning there or anything. I took that more as along the lines of what several other people have said to deep in these threads ever since he started his Steve Colbert act a few years ago.

Pretty sure if I called someone a fucktard Diemen would give me a warning even though him and I have very similar political viewpoints.

Constantly. Worst MOD I've ever seen. Passive aggressive threats of banning people he disagrees with while not holding his buddies by the same standard.

Great sourcing as always. You allow anger to guide your posts. I've noticed when someone doesn't agree with you or challenges you you react with personal attacks, an f u, or you run away. You can't think of a time, you're just angry he doesn't hold the same view as you. This is not how adults do this.

I usually try and stay away from pettiness and you won't find me calling people names

and the policy is a good one in here not to allow name calling
and for a long time it was not tolerated, it just leads to a break down of any discussion

I don't mind the give and take, and most times try and wait 12 to 24 hours if I find myself a bit upset, then most times I don't respond and just move on

but name calling is really disappointing, and a passive tolerance of it it poor moderating

Your frustration is understandable, but let's avoid the name calling, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom