2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Ryan is telling the rules require they must vote as the state elections went.

So the Cruz whack jobs, never Trumps that Diemen seems to care about are shit out of luck.

Trump gets nominated with NY putting him at 1267 to 467 for all others,
so much for the contested convention, that it ever got much traction just shows how much bias there is in the media.

I'm hoping they give Scott Baio a role in the administration. Seems like the kinda guy who should be in charge of somethin'

Most definitely. Case in point:

When he's in charge:
8dc2b805d787c3440eed8e248cd88f8f.jpg

When he's no longer in charge:

article-2008363-0CBCC1E500000578-378_468x754.jpg

This convention and Trump's entire machine is so Mickey Mouse.

Hillary for her zillion imperfections is running a campaign that will just steamroll over this clusterf*ck.

Either this is your first rodeo (which I'm sure it isn't) or you are implying that these events are actually exciting.

They are boring as all hell but Donald promised us we'd be entertained and I expected something better. Washed up soap opera stars is all he could drum up? Blah.

on a side note. Clinton is announcing her VP pick in my town of Tampa, FL on Friday. Would love to go, but not sure if i'll be able.
God willing it's Warren

It'd rather cool to have it be Warden, yet , I think I want her to stay in the Senate to keep on the more left ideas Hillary has adopted re Bernie .

I like Sherwood Brown,cori booker, and one other?

Last edited:
Chris Christie is conducting a mock trial on stage.

He just actually blamed Hillary for the Chibok girls that were kidnapped by Boko Haram.

This is amazing. I take back calling it boring.

:wave: moonlit

Can we do a duet with the two world's smallest violins in the world?!? :hyper:

:wink:

:lol:

"Are you ready to rock, Cleveland?!" *Banging violin solo*

Or something like that :p.

He just actually blamed Hillary for the Chibok girls that were kidnapped by Boko Haram.

Wow.

I saw somebody on another site last night asking if this convention was nothing more than an epic trollfest against the country at large. It's just mind-boggling to think these people are actually dead serious with even half the nonsense they're saying and doing.

Last edited:

Seriously there's not one fucking adult left among them.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Could you imagine if BridgeGate never happened? Christie would be the nominee and leading by five points right now due to morons identifying with the "fat guy"...and that's not me joking around, take a look at the polling prior to his downfall a few years back...Americans were handily rejecting whomever the (R) candidate happened to be in hypothetical polling match-ups unless it was the fat guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom