2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of people that don't like western Civilization choose to join ISIS, that is an option :shrug:

Except no one said anything about not liking western civilization; move on, try less, and don't collect $200.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Scott Baio gave a good heart felt speech. Short but sincere.

Now, Gov Perry comes out, he is on point. Tells a great story about a vet,talks about vets and service to country and then invites the 'Lone Survivor'Marcus Luttrell to come out and give an emotional patriotic speech.

She is a terribly incompetent Sec of State with blood on her hands, just as Condi Rice was, Condi had many fans, some wanted her to run for higher office, she hit many of the right slots for some people, not for me, her failure as Sec of State made her not qualified, Hillary 2016 is not fit for office of President.

Last edited:
She is a terribly incompetent Sec of State with blood on her hands, just as Condi Rice was, Condi had many fans, some wanted her to run for higher office, she hit many of the right slots for some people, not for me her failure as Sec of State made her not qualified, Hillary 2016 his not fit for office of President.

Yeah ok.

She is a terribly incompetent Sec of State with blood on her hands, just as Condi Rice was, Condi had many fans, some wanted her to run for higher office, she hit many of the right slots for some people, not for me, her failure as Sec of State made her not qualified, Hillary 2016 is not fit for office of President.

:up:

Everybody else can just go on ignoring what happened in Benghazi

Yeah, can we have an investigation already? One hopefully lead by conservatives that have an agenda?

I really wish Congress would look into this.

They did

Turns out the support team changed clothes 4 times because the administration wasn't sure if they were going to offend the Libyans. Meanwhile our guys are plugging wounds with tampons and applying tourniquets to themselves. Adrenaline kept them alive while the administration dithered

the whole Libya campaign was a disaster, the response to ISIS and Syria, her made up story about landing in a plane under sniper fire when there is video her smiling calmly walking, :no:
she is not Bill Clinton. who was a competent Governor and President.

The Democrats should have ran a better candidate instead of this coronation

They did

Turns out the support team changed clothes 4 times because the administration wasn't sure if they were going to offend the Libyans. Meanwhile our guys are plugging wounds with tampons and applying tourniquets to themselves. Adrenaline kept them alive while the administration dithered

They did?

This sounds like the worst thing that has ever happened anywhere.

Because he's only ran businesses and people's livelihoods into the ground, he'll do much better when it's human lives.

Trump has successfully run hundreds of businesses with 6 bankruptcies.

Hillary only started Whitewater Real Estate and fucked that up.

People in business act and behave like people in business act. If Trump was dirty in business we would know about it. People in Government take oaths and make pledges. They have policy and regulations they are required to follow. Hillary is a dirty, crooked politician. But, the politically appointed FBI Director has told us that no reasonable DA working under him would indict her, therefore she will not be a convicted criminal. But at the same time he has said she did not tell the truth and did a number of other ethically questionable things.

Last edited:
Trump has successfully run hundreds of businesses with 6 bankruptcies.

Bankruptcies aren't his only problem, he's ran others into the ground, forced to leave while investors later filed bankruptcy, and others he was just forced to close because legally he couldn't file.

People in business act and behave like people in business act. If Trump wad dirty in business we would know about it. People in Government take oaths and make pledges. They have policy and regulations they are required to follow. Hillary is a dirty, crooked politician. But, the politically appointed FBI Director has told us that no reasonable DA working under him would indict her, therefore she will not be a convicted criminal. But at the same time he has said she did not tell the truth and did a number of other ethically questionable things.

You do know who appointed the FBI director, yes?

There was also that whole investigation of fraud with Trump University.

yes please do tell
and while your at it put Tony Robbins in jail too because he charges a room with 3000 people in $5000 each for a two hour seminar from him.

you do realize there are thousands of these get rich programs going on in hotel convention rooms everyday, i think they are all crap

I have attended about 1/2 dozen of them over the last 30 years, having a career in real estate and sales, I have worked with people that have been upsold from a $200 lunch meeting to a $20,000 personal training package

it is shameful, but legal

Bankruptcies aren't his only problem, he's ran others into the ground, forced to leave while investors later filed bankruptcy, and others he was just forced to close because legally he couldn't file.

Not to mention that if he had just invested all the money he inherited, he would be richer today than he actually is.

Some businessman.

yes please do tell
and while your at it put Tony Robbins in jail too because he charges a room with 3000 people in $5000 each for a two hour seminar from him.

you do realize there are thousands of these get rich programs going on in hotel convention rooms everyday, i think they are all crap

I have attended about 1/2 dozen of them over the last 30 years, having a career in real estate and sales, I have worked with people that have been upsold from a $200 lunch meeting to a $20,000 personal training package

Yes, they con folks into cashing out 401ks and maxing out credit and then make promises you'll make it back by the first deal while they walk you through the process. Most don't make it to the second deal.

He's good at conning the weak and fearful.

yes please do tell

Legal or not, I'm not exactly comfortable with the idea of "get rich quick" hucksters running our country.

while your at it put Tony Robbins in jail too because he charges a room with 3000 people in $5000 each for a two hour seminar from him.

Oh, is Tony Robbins running for president? because that's the only scenario where this comment is in any way relevant.

14789132.jpg

edrsgfsd_zps92d59863.gif

It's one thing to argue that Hillary has some glaring weaknesses that make her a less than ideal or even poor candidate for the presidency.

But to attempt to seriously argue that Trump has the better temperament/standards of personal conduct for the office is engaging in a level of cognitive dissonance/willful ignorance that borders on delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom