2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderate Republican and establishment sweetheart Marco Rubio thinks the reason why the climate is changing is that the climate is always changing.

that's golden logic. I'd use that one when I have to write paper in the future.

Saw the video of Ted Cruz's pastor for the first time this morning. This makes the Reverend Wright shit from 2008 absolutely laughable. As always, fuck Ted Cruz.

retired neurosurgeon supporting real estate developer/"classiest man on earth"/professional bigot. I can't think of weirder thing

Yeah, honestly Carson just nailed the the final nail in his coffin; I can't imagine him holding any kind of career in any field after this. He just looks pathetic; you depart one of the biggest failed campaigns in history and as you depart you endorse the man that called you pathological and tweeted white supremacist propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

negative conversation is still a conversation, technically. in a way, that also started convo. about gay people, too, you know?

Well, i guess you could say their inaction and indifference to mass death caused gay men to mobilize and organize like never before.

People died because Reagan administration officials giggled and played "why are you asking about AIDS, reporter, are you gay?" for far too long.

The administration's lack of action because the people getting AIDS and dying in the early 1980s -- gay, Haitian, IV drug users -- were of no concern. So the administration absolutely deserves blame for mass death.

Hillary should catch flak for that comment. I get it's a funeral and we're trying to be nice, but that's a big fuck up.

Last edited:
Because presidents don't historically attend former first ladies' funerals, the current first lady does?

Who cares about historically? Why does he have an obligation, at all? Ronald Reagan died four years before Obama was even president. Nancy Reagan had already left the national scope. How many times do you think Obama has even met Nancy Reagan? Potentially a whopping zero times. But seriously. Maybe two or three times.

You're not politically obliged to attend the funeral of someone you don't know. Was H.W. there? Would it matter?

Yeah it's just a Faux News trumped up controversy. They know their viewers won't research a damn thing and it's another reason to hate the black president.

Yeah it's just a Faux News trumped up controversy. They know their viewers won't research a damn thing and it's another reason to hate the black president.

yeah but Bill O'Reilly said he writes all of his materi......oh wait.

HRC has apologized on Twitter. for some reason, i had assumed that these were prepared remarks or a speech she gave. politicians misspeak. it happens.

but still. Reagan spoke more about UFOs than HIV. way to piss off your base.

this is how bad it was:

Well, Tuesday is probably going to be the end of the line for the Bernie express, barring Clinton being denied the nomination at the convention due to health and/or legal issues.

Then again, you can't count the guy out especially after the polls have consistently underrated his support by large margins...as I said earlier, if he can even remotely keep it close in terms of delegates on Tuesday night, it's going to be a loooong drawn out primary as the rest of the calendar is heaven for Bernie fans.

Well, Tuesday is probably going to be the end of the line for the Bernie express, barring Clinton being denied the nomination at the convention due to health and/or legal issues.

Then again, you can't count the guy out especially after the polls have consistently underrated his support by large margins...as I said earlier, if he can even remotely keep it close in terms of delegates on Tuesday night, it's going to be a loooong drawn out primary as the rest of the calendar is heaven for Bernie fans.
What gives you the right to speak for other people.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me that encouraging violence at your rallies leads to violence at your rallies?

dgfhfcfv_zps7b035540.gif

Fuck Donald Trump.

Hoping to see more confirmed rumours suggesting that Trump = Sanders soon. Keep the hot takes rolling in, liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom