2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over under on how much money Trump paid Chris Christie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Christie came crawling to Donald, I assure you. The man's political future is crumbling. He wants a cabinet position. Trump put out the high five, took the endorsement, and will pull back a "syke!" if the time comes.

Christie looks like he's being held hostage. More awkward than Trump looked when Sarah Palin kept talking and talking on the podium.

So I'll say one thing - Trump certainly says some good things like "lowering taxes" and "increasing jobs" and "building the middle class" which obviously hits a mark with people. But does he ever actually say how he is going to do it in a concrete way? He's going to lower taxes and build a bigger military and a giant multi-billion dollar wall? And create jobs?

He has no specifics. He doesn't know anything. He's just a much smarter, shrewder Sarah Palin.

Hi, yes. Where are all the people who were so confident Trump was trolling us all, that he would back out before things got "this far"?

Are they perhaps so convinced of his trolling that after Clinton wins, he will come out and say "HA HA, I FOOLED YOU SUCKERS! I WANTED CLINTON TO WIN AND IT WAS ALL A TRAP!" and then the right wing just imploded.

Not that it wouldn't be awesome if that happened.

ooooh. Rubio just won Minnesota.

this is literally the worst thing that could happen to the GOP. neither Rubio nor Cruz has a reason to quit. if anything, Cruz has the better argument to stay in the race, and everyone fucking hates him. but Marco ain't getting out (it seems).

fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! rivers and seas boiling! forty years of darkness! earthquakes! volcanoes! the dead rising from the graves! human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together. mass hysteria!

He has no specifics. He doesn't know anything. He's just a much smarter, shrewder Sarah Palin.

Do you think he is less equipped than W was at this point in 2000? I don't .
Also, if he picks Christie for VP and gets a descent cabinet, It could be ok.

Do you think he is less equipped than W was at this point in 2000? I don't .

Also, if he picks Christie for VP and gets a descent cabinet, It could be ok.

As he had been his entire life, W was propped up and protected by Daddy's friends. He was aware of his limitations and knew that he existed to bridge the gap between the church and the country club so that he could make tax cuts for the wealthy seem Christian.

Things went of kilter after 9/11when Cheney took over, but the point stands. He was heavily scripted, always. Trump doesn't use a TelePrompTer.

Trump is either still trolling, pet of a vast Clinton conspiracy, or the rise of an American strongman.

He still won't win.

If Sanders would've taken Massachusetts, that narrow 6-5 Clinton state grab would've been huuuuge.

Still, with 7-4, heads are turning.

So I'll say one thing - Trump certainly says some good things like "lowering taxes" and "increasing jobs" and "building the middle class" which obviously hits a mark with people. But does he ever actually say how he is going to do it in a concrete way? He's going to lower taxes and build a bigger military and a giant multi-billion dollar wall? And create jobs?

Well, he's gonna make Mexico pay for the wall, so there's that.

It's interesting, Republicans and TX tea baggers seem to be panicking more than anyone else about Trump.

This will be one really fucked up next couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I actually answered Alan Grayson's questionnaire online (he was asking which candidate he should endorse as a superdeligate) and I chose Bernie. I contributed to something, right? I think he also said that this superdeligate system is rigging the primaries.

As he had been his entire life, W was propped up and protected by Daddy's friends. He was aware of his limitations and knew that he existed to bridge the gap between the church and the country club so that he could make tax cuts for the wealthy seem Christian.

Things went of kilter after 9/11when Cheney took over, but the point stands. He was heavily scripted, always. Trump doesn't use a TelePrompTer.

Trump is either still trolling, pet of a vast Clinton conspiracy, or the rise of an American strongman.

He still won't win.

In the GOP primary in 2012 Romney won your state with 60% of the vote
Tonight Trump wins with 35%
But look at there numbers 158,000 votes to Trumps 356,000
Keep saying he can not win in November.

It takes real smarts to know how to truly make terrorist groups deader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom