2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Jeb Bush.

Just "Jeb!"

I really wish it were an infinitely recursive acronym. So JEB Ellis Bush, where JEB stands for JEB Ellis Bush, where JEB stands for JEB Ellis Bush, where JEB stands for...

There is a person named Rafael Eduardo Cruz. He could run against William Jefferson Blythe IV's wife. But first he must get by John Ellis Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Not to be too pedantic, but Clinton's last name is actually Clinton. He officially went through the adoption process. I have no idea why he took that guy's last name, since by all accounts he was a huge douche weasel, but I digress. Bill is a nickname, though, so you win there :wink:.

I'm more just irritated with the headline being wrong.

Yeah, like the pope would ever actually declaratively question someone's faith publicly.

edit: well I guess that might be considered "excommunication" at that point, which this is not.

Last edited:
Like Jesus going HAM flipping the tax collectors tables and kicking over the stools of the Dove salesmen at the Temple.

You're not good at comparisons, that's not even remotely close.

Guys, everyone knows Jesus is a staunch anti-federalist laissez faire kind of guy reincarnated in the form of a Mexican Canadian.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...nald-trump-calls-popes-criticism-disgraceful/

"And Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University and a supporter of Mr. Trump, said that the pope had crossed a line.

“Jesus never intended to give instructions to political leaders on how to run a country,” Mr. Falwell told CNN."

original_zps2f57d73f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom