2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part V - Page 56 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2016, 06:22 PM   #826
War Child

Local Time: 06:41 AM
Ted Cruz 2016
https://youtu.be/EaZGaJrd3x8

Old 02-26-2016, 06:25 PM   #827
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
keep in mind the Clintons are from Arkansas, the South and the Confederates were Democrats and slave holders
Wtf do the Clintons have to do with the Confederacy?? What a ridiculous thing to say.

Anyways...

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves - Vox

Old 02-26-2016, 06:27 PM   #828
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
look at your post from awhile back, when every one was saying Trump had no shot and Rubio was the guy or Jeb or whoever, I saw where this thing was going, again I know you are a heavy Rubio guy, well my preference in the GOP is Kasic, but we don't matter I am just calling these things the way I see them going, I have been right more often than many in here

two months(10 months) from now this post will be here, we can come back and see what has happened

since you like current polls, you do see that your "make a wish" boy's dream will burst in the FL primary

What the hell are you talking about? I'm a heavy Rubio guy? No I'm not. I fucking hate that man. Piece of shit waste of a senate seat from my own home state. I've never once voiced anything good about Marco Rubio.

This whole post is utter garbage. I'm glad that in two months(10 months) (whatever that even means?) this post will be here, because it will still be confusing and unintelligible.

It's like you didn't even read what you quoted, either. Lord, go look at my posts about how I was telling someone off for thinking "Rubio has this in the bag."

Like. You're actually not reading what you're quoting. You still think I'm denying that Trump has that support. And you think Rubio is my "Make a Wish" boy? Get off the drugs, man.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:52 PM   #829
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gump View Post
On (ii), and perhaps the thing that in my view is not properly addressed: a number of ideas that would be seen with a lot of suspicion in most of the (democratic) world are actually part of the political culture. "Make America Great Again" is not a Trump thing. It's deeply rooted in the idea of American exceptionalism that is so obnoxious for most people around the world (and the lack of humility it engenders).
I 100% believe America was a great, but flawed, country at one point. The funny thing is, I believe it was so for all of the things that Donald Trump is against. There was a time where we had a more open border, where we took in refugees, created jobs, found ways to improve the working class. The idea that making America great is to isolate ourselves from the world is hilariously asinine and completely uniformed.

You can feel as you do about the sentiment, but as for me, yeah, I'd love for America to be great again, but it sure is hell isn't going to be by having anything to do with Donald Trump's policies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popmartijn View Post
In the same way as Republicans want to replace Obamacare?
(And why does he want to replace it?)
I'd love to be able to link you to anything that outlines what his plan is exactly, because I honestly don't know anything about it beyond some stuff he mentioned at the first Rep debate, but I can't find it because of a sea of one-sided articles about him single-handedly defunding Planned Parenthood, apparently.

And I didn't think Republicans wanted to replace Obamacare, I thought they just wanted to get rid of it...
Old 02-27-2016, 10:31 AM   #830
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFox View Post
I hope people don't really eat bacon this way.

im starting to believe that Florida really is America's wang because Texas is definitely our nuts.

oh yeah, fuck ted cruz
Old 02-27-2016, 01:24 PM   #831
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
I...

For fucks sake.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:42 PM   #832
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
it's impressive that nobody shot him in the face in that shooting range, i guess
Old 02-27-2016, 05:35 PM   #833
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

impressive, unfortunate, etc.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:16 PM   #834
Blue Crack Addict

And we'll build a Black Gate to keep the Gondorians out of our country. And we'll make them pay for it!
Old 02-27-2016, 07:28 PM   #835
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

dammit, Hilary wins again (apparently). I guess free tuition won't come so easily to me.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:01 PM   #836
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Just a question that hopefully doesn't offend anyone...but here goes; is free tuition a basic human right? I mean...healthcare...okay i guess. Free tuition though - there are people on this planet who don't even have clean drinking water, food, shelter, clothes on their back, etc. Free tuition seems a bit like a luxury compared to what we used to call the "basic necessities"
Old 02-27-2016, 08:10 PM   #837
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I think free education is, to me, a basic human right. sure I think free tuition is somewhat extreme in some occasions but I don't think it has to be ridiculously priced like US today.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:24 PM   #838
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

While i think education should be a right - up to a point - i don't think anything is ever free. There is always a cost involved. If we look at the average teacher salary then its easy to understand the difference in the value between basic education (k-12) and higher education.

And even in saying that, i do agree that the cost of higher education here is too much.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:26 PM   #839
Blue Crack Distributor

If we just revamp our bullshit higher education system, free tuition wouldn't be as big a deal
Old 02-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #840
Blue Crack Addict

I agree - basic education is a right, higher education is not. Health care really should be.