2016 US Presidential Election Thread IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a larger magnifying glass? I really want to look at what kind of mailing lists she was subscribed to.

If it was JC Penny, or Sears or something, I'm not voting for that trashy mess.

True that.

Fact check: IG report on Clinton emails contradicts some of her claims

And now we've also got the issues of hacking that are known to have taken place on her server, even leading to Bill Clinton having it shut down at one point. Now the e-mails are being looked at with a fine tooth comb to see if any American military situations had negative consequences due to enemies knowing things beforehand...

But whatever, lives being lost is irrelevant to Clinton's need to not be accountable years later in the 2016 election.

"But the Republicans!"

"But the Republicans did it!"

"But the Republicans voted for it..."

It's like a five year old trying to argue "he did it too!" in order to avoid culpability. Yes, Hillary, Republicans have done a lot of the same shady shit as you ranging from private e-mails for government work (leading to resignations of multiple high level officials) to Super PACs, etc. It doesn't make it right and it's exactly why those of us on the left don't want you to be President.

Last edited:
We'll be sure to split the costs of a room in D.C. for the Sanders inauguration. :up:

Well that does it. I can't have someone tell a lie AND get my vote.

When Trump lies, he's just trying to figure things out. It's not his fault the truth flip flops on him.

Bernie has never lied about anything ever.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Forgot about Bono's lies.

No one is safe

True that.

Fact check: IG report on Clinton emails contradicts some of her claims

And now we've also got the issues of hacking that are known to have taken place on her server, even leading to Bill Clinton having it shut down at one point. Now the e-mails are being looked at with a fine tooth comb to see if any American military situations had negative consequences due to enemies knowing things beforehand...

But whatever, lives being lost is irrelevant to Clinton's need to not be accountable years later in the 2016 election.

"But the Republicans!"

"But the Republicans did it!"

"But the Republicans voted for it..."

It's like a five year old trying to argue "he did it too!" in order to avoid culpability. Yes, Hillary, Republicans have done a lot of the same shady shit as you ranging from private e-mails for government work (leading to resignations of multiple high level officials) to Super PACs, etc. It doesn't make it right and it's exactly why those of us on the left don't want you to be President.

If Trump wins...
... are u going to help pay the costs of people who - if the really radical part of Rightwing Republicans agenda goes through- - will have their Medicare, Social Security, Social Security Disabilty payments lowered? And Medicaid ( the Health Care program for poorpeople ) which really will have it's $ slashed for the people who can least afford it?

And help pay the costs of poor, working class, or lower middle class women who have to travel hundreds of miles either in state or across state lines to get a safe, legal abortion?

Help pay more college costs for poor students or even guidance, let alone $ for people of color students who night be coming from lower class backgrounds and often feel uncomfortable especially if they are changing from a predominately African American , Latin school situation to a predominantly white college, university?

Because probably a big majority if them would be not wanting to "volunteer" for that social "welfare" "experimental" outcome.

Last edited:
I see your point, but if Trump wins, then Clinton should donate all of the money her fund has earned (a lot of it through giving sweet deals to clients while Secretary of State) to help make up for Clinton being such a terrible candidate. :up:

It's her turn...to take responsibility.

He's definitely not much of a writer. Unless you're into gang rape

If Trump wins...
... are u going to help pay the costs of people who - if the really radical part of Rightwing Republicans agenda goes through- - will have their Medicare, Social Security, Social Security Disabilty payments lowered? And Medicaid ( the Health Care program for poorpeople ) which really will have it's $ slashed for the people who can least afford it?

And help pay the costs of poor, working class, or lower middle class women who have to travel hundreds of miles either in state or across state lines to get a safe, legal abortion?

Help pay more college costs for poor students or even guidance, let alone $ for people of color students who night be coming from lower class backgrounds and often feel uncomfortable especially if they are changing from a predominately African American , Latin school situation to a predominantly white college, university?

Because probably a big majority if them would be not wanting to "volunteer" for that social "welfare" "experimental" outcome.

:wave: dazzled

And what will Bernie do for being a bad candidate?

Bernie isn't the nominee, so he shoulders none of the blame if Clinton loses in November.

And he's obviously a good candidate since he went from all of six people caring to suddenly getting about 45% support within the party and regularly trouncing the GOP contenders in polling. Meanwhile, Clinton just continued to sink for months, just like last time. She's lucky that name recognition was enough this time.

Bernie isn't the nominee, so he shoulders none of the blame if Clinton loses in November.

And he's obviously a good candidate since he went from all of six people caring to suddenly getting about 45% support within the party and regularly trouncing the GOP contenders in polling. Meanwhile, Clinton just continued to sink for months, just like last time. She's lucky that name recognition was enough this time.

Man, I kinda feel sorry for you... I mean everytime you post your math is different; your most recent failure was that you JUST said the majority of the party supported his platform, now you're using your made up 45%. If you're going to make up a number, be consistent.

NO, he's a shit candidate. He couldn't support his own platform with facts or plans, he lost and can't admit it, and he's making it easier and easier for an authoritarian government to take place. Shit candidate.

He's gone from someone I supported to a complete asshole.

Fucked up that I'm still probably going to end up voting for her, but anyone who still thinks Hillary's not likely doing something of questionable legality with the Clinton Foundation just doesn't want to think it.

Fucked up that I'm still probably going to end up voting for her, but anyone who still thinks Hillary's not likely doing something of questionable legality with the Clinton Foundation just doesn't want to think it.

Hillary could be locked up in a supermax federal prison and she'd still be a better president than Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom