2016 US Presidential Election Thread IX - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2016, 04:10 PM   #901
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
Incorrect.l This is a right wing bubble myth.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...er-fact-check/

I did point out that it started as conspiracy. And some surrogates ran with it when things got desperate for Hillary. I looked up the same fact check. Was Hillary aware of the surrogates circulating it? Did she squash it? I don't know. Trump is incorrect in directly attributing it Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 06-15-2016, 04:50 PM   #902
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Trump is incorrect
Your best post to date.

Old 06-15-2016, 05:45 PM   #903
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

The interesting thing about the last few pages of the thread is how in-depth people are going with their back-and-forth responses. Trump supporters versus scared Clinton fanatics that are afraid of Trump because of how poorly their candidate has been doing in the polls against him.

Had Sanders been the nominee, those on the left could sleep a lot easier. Now, the Clintonistas are clearly having buyer's remorse and have turned what was supposed to be a slam-dunk into an actual contest.

As a non-partisan and more rational onlooker, I can sit back and laugh at the paranoia and anger of both sides.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:57 PM   #904
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post

Had Sanders been the nominee, those on the left could sleep a lot easier. Now, the Clintonistas are clearly having buyer's remorse and have turned what was supposed to be a slam-dunk into an actual contest.

As a non-partisan and more rational onlooker, I can sit back and laugh at the paranoia and anger of both sides.
You better watch your mouth, pal ...
Old 06-15-2016, 06:00 PM   #905
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
The interesting thing about the last few pages of the thread is how in-depth people are going with their back-and-forth responses. Trump supporters versus scared Clinton fanatics that are afraid of Trump because of how poorly their candidate has been doing in the polls against him.

In other words, your team lost and your method to hide your jealousy is to make fun of the winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #906
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:

...no?

If Bernie were the nominee, I'd still be debating Trump supporters the way I am here, simply because I don't understand how anyone can support Trump, period. And I'm not just ranting about Trump, either. My posts have been addressing various issues that have troubled me about the GOP in general.

Also, "Clinton fanatics". Yeah. No.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #907
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Look at that, one more thing you have in common with Trump.

Old 06-15-2016, 06:11 PM   #908
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
scared Clinton fanatics that are afraid of Trump

Watch out for the incoming BigMac

Old 06-15-2016, 06:11 PM   #909
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:03 PM
Did Bernie ever get a nickname from Trump?

I'm just curious.

I still think this is all being made for a new Trump book. "The Art of a Nomination"

I still believe he is faking all of this. He's taking it as far as he can and his ego loves it.....but it's still a inside joke.

He has no law experience, business ventures that are meh, bare bones staff, he spends little $, doesn't really advertise, holds press conferences for everything.....and tweets nonstop bullshit

And yet he won the nomination of the grand old party. Outside of the fear of him actually winning, this will probably be the most fascinating campaign to study in any sort of political science class

Old 06-15-2016, 06:19 PM   #910
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
...no?

If Bernie were the nominee, I'd still be debating Trump supporters the way I am here, simply because I don't understand how anyone can support Trump, period.

Don't be silly, we'd all be sleeping, for the messiah would be coming to save us.

Old 06-15-2016, 06:23 PM   #911
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:03 PM
Quote:
Interesting. Especially as only a few minutes earlier I saw this quote:
Quote:
“I’m not often critical of the media, but I am this year. And it’s driven mostly by television, and ratings. They never really vetted Bernie Sanders, and to this day have not vetted Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton? Oh my God. No human being in history has been more vetted.”
Had Sanders been the nominee I think those on the left would've been in for some nasty surprises.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:27 PM   #912
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Did Bernie ever get a nickname from Trump?

I'm just curious.

Yes, Crazy Bernie

Old 06-15-2016, 06:38 PM   #913
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:03 AM
#notallclintonistas
Old 06-15-2016, 06:43 PM   #914
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Care to give us some bullet points to explain your position?
- setting the mental health care system in america back at least 50 years

- horrible supply side economic policy a major cause of today's income inequality

- explosion in national debt due to the arms race, all resulting from his giant fucking ego desperately wanting to be the president who destroyed the soviets

- destroyed labour unions resulting in wage stagnation over the last 30 years relative to the previous 30 years

- over six thousand dead before addressing the aids crisis - imagine if obama let 6,000 people die of swine flu before even so much as admitting it exists.

- the most corrupt administration ever by number of staff members convicted of criminal wrongdoing related to their employment

- funding and arming osama bin laden and all that entailed

Quote:
DaveC - Channeling 'The Guns of August'
i'm listening to a podcast by dan carlin called blueprint for armageddon, about WWI, and it's constantly frustrating to listen to the realities of the meat grinder that the western front was and think of how close the world was to avoiding that hell, along with everything that came after as a result.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:46 PM   #915
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

...please go to the nearest mental health clinic in your area. you are clearly hallucinating and having a delusional episode.