2016 US Presidential Election Pt. IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't talked indictment
but connecting the dots, the image I see appearing is the possibility of Joe Biden being the nominee,
could this have been the plan when he did not announce,
And as Hilary is losing big chucks of the Dem base, is working class Joe, the better horse in the Nov race

but connecting the dots, the image I see appearing is the possibility of Joe Biden being the nominee,
And as Hilary is losing big chucks of the Dem base, is working class Joe, the better horse in the Nov race

Joe is a likeability junkie :ohmy:

I bought a block of 411 shares at 0.03 for Biden being the Dem nominee on PredictIt about 5 weeks ago. If he were to get the nomination it would payout $375. It's still under 10 cents if you're looking to make some scrilla

I think that's the scariest part; is that his followers think that's how "it is"; that there's only a few good Mexicans, we can register Muslims, and that sexual assault in the military is just expected. He has the lowest scores in fact checking, yet they still believe that's just how it is. If there are enough votes to make him president, then God help this country.

This. Even if Trump is indeed doing one hell of a troll job, the fact is that people genuinely buy it and would vote for someone who spouts that crap. And that's really disturbing.

If Trump wins Iowa next week, I'll just...cry. Lord knows I'm not wild about the other Republican candidates, but I really hope that one of the more viable ones pulls an upset and knocks him out next week.

am i the only person who doesn't see point of US customary units?

I mean, the only argument in favor of the status quo is that you don't have to restructure the education system and infrastructure.

Of course, the argument in favor also works against it. You get to pump money into infrastructure. Never really a bad thing, in my opinion.

Caption Contest

- Rubio looks like he is a former member of Menudo
- Jeb looks like he's the go-to guy for Quaaludes
- Rand actually seems like he'd be down for Atari and hitting up repeat viewings of ROTJ

SrauS6J.jpg

That's pretty much how I'd expect Santorum to look.

Is that Satan's tongue hanging out of Cruz' mouth?

Huckabee - "Jesus grew these burns."

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Drinking this early in the day?!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Haha, no. But seriously think Bono circa HS age. Ted's nose is a bit wider.

Looks like a gummi worm hanging out of Cruz's mouth.

Huckabee looks like a singer in a touring Christian folk band, who could crush a lot of groupie ass if not for his vow of chastity.

A former professor of mine told our class that he used to buy drugs off Jeb. He had the best weed at Andover.

True story.

I have CNN and Fox News on in the background at work today. I'm cracking up, because despite no new polling, both networks are pumping up a 'surging' Rubio. Putting on Pro-Rubio guests. Citing the past performance of a 3rd place Santorum making a run to 1st place in 2012.

It's eye-opening to see the media (with no empirical data) trying to kneecap Cruz and Trump.

I'm posting this before the new DMR poll comes out.

The media wants a story, because if there's no story, no one will watch.

There's no actual bias, just whoring for ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom