2016 US Presidential Election Pt. IV - Page 51 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2016, 05:47 PM   #751
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
He won't waste money on an Independent run. He's barely spent any money so far.
Which again plays into the troll angle... He has no ground game at all. His ad buys are minimal. He talks about his self financing and his billions but he doesn't actually spend any of it.

Old 02-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #752
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
Or you could vote for the Democratic candidate.

Hahahahaha. Not in a million years. They go against everything I believe in. I stand for the constitution and the power of the American people and the free market. I don't even bother going off about the democrats because I could go on and on and on. Americans want to go the easy, lazy and stupid way out of difficulty: wanting the government to fix our problems. Those are not the principles that made America great.
My biggest reason for being anti Trump is because he doesn't value the constitution. He keeps saying he's just going to get things done and make deals. That's not what a true conservative would do. It befuddles me that conservatives support Trump! He's a liberal! Wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 02-03-2016, 05:57 PM   #753
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
Or you could vote for the Democratic candidate.
if i had citizenship I totally would.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:19 PM   #754
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:02 AM
This is a real thing.

Old 02-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #755
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Hahahahaha. Not in a million years. They go against everything I believe in. I stand for the constitution and the power of the American people and the free market. I don't even bother going off about the democrats because I could go on and on and on. Americans want to go the easy, lazy and stupid way out of difficulty: wanting the government to fix our problems. Those are not the principles that made America great.
My biggest reason for being anti Trump is because he doesn't value the constitution. He keeps saying he's just going to get things done and make deals. That's not what a true conservative would do. It befuddles me that conservatives support Trump! He's a liberal! Wake up.

This literally doesn't make any sense at all.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:32 PM   #756
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:02 AM
Quote:

You've done a great job memorizing the Hannity talking points, I'm surprised you didn't throw in a "Saul Alinsky" in there. Problem is you'd have a hard time backing up any of this. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in here that thinks the constitution should be ignored, or that government should fix everything, or doesn't participate in the free market everyday. But they make for great catch phrases.

Old 02-03-2016, 06:34 PM   #757
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99 View Post
This is a real thing.

It's from a conservative street artist named Sabo in Los Angeles. He's a Cruz fan and trolls other candidates. He put this up outside a Bernie fundraiser in LA

Old 02-03-2016, 06:41 PM   #758
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
It's from a conservative street artist named Sabo in Los Angeles. He's a Cruz fan and trolls other candidates. He put this up outside a Bernie fundraiser in LA

yeah why work when gov't can give basic income? just like Switzerland.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:48 PM   #759
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Hahahahaha. Not in a million years. They go against everything I believe in. I stand for the constitution and the power of the American people and the free market. I don't even bother going off about the democrats because I could go on and on and on. Americans want to go the easy, lazy and stupid way out of difficulty: wanting the government to fix our problems.

Also why I never vote Democrat. I feel like electing Hillary or a hard RINO candidate (Bush, Kasich) is putting up a person who's job will be overseeing America's economic decline. More debt, stagnant growth, more money being dolled out.

I differ from Bob on my view of Trump. He's a roll of the dice on where he stands on certain issues from a conservative viewpoint. But, if his bravado is enough to push through his tax plan and drop corporate rates to 15% it may be the adrenaline the economy needs. It would make the US a corporate tax haven and attract companies from abroad and keep what we have stateside. This will expand the taxable revenue the Federal government can take. We need to balance the books or else we are on the inevitable slide towards Greece.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:59 PM   #760
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I stand for the constitution and the power of the American people and the free market.
You realize that this sort of meaningless platitude sounds basically like a Trump soundbite?

It reminds me of a visiting law prof I had years ago (from Yale Law) who was telling us about entrance essays, including a surprising number he had read which opened with some form of "I believe in truth, justice and the American way."
Old 02-03-2016, 07:11 PM   #761
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_Again View Post
if i had citizenship I totally would.
Just go to a Democratic polling district, they will let you vote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #762
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:02 AM
I'm gonna make America great again! I'm gonna free market the shit out of it until it's bleeding Liberty. I'm gonna constitution my ass off until everyone is speaking English and praising Jesus. We will take this country back and shove Obama's sharia law up the rest of the world's ass!

Old 02-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #763
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
I'm gonna make America great again! I'm gonna free market the shit out of it until it's bleeding Liberty. I'm gonna constitution my ass off until everyone is speaking English and praising Jesus. We will take this country back and shove Obama's sharia law up the rest of the world's ass!

well that's the shortest path for Nobel Prize, i guess.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:25 PM   #764
45:33

Local Time: 07:02 PM
Fucking Vines don't embed for me. Of all the incredible Jeb! vines there's been, not sure any of them can beat the real thing. This is like watching a dying puppy or something.

Old 02-03-2016, 07:38 PM   #765
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Jeb ended up paying roughly $2,700 a vote in Iowa for all the advertising money. What a loser. I'd want my money back with interest if I were a donor.