2016 US Presidential Election Pt. IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, but essentially I either need to get benefits by the time I turn 26 or I need to sign up for insurance through the ACA.

Yeah, same situation as my bro, then. Thanks for your take.

Ronald Reagan
Bullet The Blue Sky
California (There Is No End to Love) :giggle:

GWB
Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car

There's no way Trump is a 'movement conservative' in any coherent way. He'll play to the reactionaries but he's mostly just a troll.

Is Donald really a conservative by book-definition or is he just saying insane things?

Wow, for once Mack makes sense.

NO, Trump is not a conservative. Glenn Beck of all people, exposed this truth. It has nothing to do with policy or principle; he hates the same people they hate. Period

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

trumptroll.jpg

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/opinion/the-brutalism-of-ted-cruz.html

In 1997, Michael Wayne Haley was arrested after stealing a calculator from Walmart. This was a crime that merited a maximum two-year prison term. But prosecutors incorrectly applied a habitual offender law. Neither the judge nor the defense lawyer caught the error and Haley was sentenced to 16 years.

Eventually, the mistake came to light and Haley tried to fix it. Ted Cruz was solicitor general of Texas at the time. Instead of just letting Haley go for time served, Cruz took the case to the Supreme Court to keep Haley in prison for the full 16 years.

Some justices were skeptical. “Is there some rule that you can’t confess error in your state?” Justice Anthony Kennedy asked. The court system did finally let Haley out of prison, after six years.

Ted Cruz should be in prison.

Two years for stealing a calculator? This country really needs to get its prison system under control in a hurry, and no one really seems to want to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom