2016 US Presidential Election Pt. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

But the Republicans who completely dismiss any scientific evidence that goes against their beliefs apparently can, of course. James fucking Inhofe is on a committee that deals with these sorts of issues, for cripes' sakes.

Oh, how I LOVE irony...

I'm just greatly amused at the fact that some members of Congress, and a few of the Supreme Court justices, got all squirmy because the Pope, of all people, came to speak to them and said things that pretty much flew in the face of most, if not all, of what the religious right and Republicans believe in and use as their platform. That makes me smile and laugh. Very much :D.

Potential to be what? Just like his brother? He still has it.

I have no intention of ever voting for a Bush, but to be fair, Jeb is not his idiot war criminal brother. He may be wrong, but he's a serious and experienced politician well versed in policy.

See that's the point right there. When people who love lunatics in the GOP say Jeb sucks, it either means Jeb is worse than people like Donald Trump, or he's [normally] just too reasonable for your typical republican. Probably because he doesn't want to build the Great Wall of Texas.

I don't mind Jeb too much. Certainly better than Fiorina, Christie and Huckabee.
I thought he did well last debate, I would throw him into the rational group. Along with Kasich, Rubio, and Paul. Those are my top 4.
1. Paul 2. Rubio 3. Kasich 4. Bush

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
I thought he was absolutely terrible in the last debate. Had an opportunity to say a few things that could've helped repair his image on women's rights, and he tiptoed around instead.

Jeb doesn't seem to have 'the fire in belly' like other candidates. He's still formidable, but I think Rubio is stealing some of his support.

agreed. he doesn't want to be there. he's doing this out of duty/obligation to the GOP establishment.

Mike Huckabee is quickly becoming my least favorite human being on earth.

Same. I've never seen eye to eye with the guy, but in the past he at least seemed a little more...I dunno...sincere? Tactful? Not sure what the right word is, exactly.

Now, it seems like he's just proving himself to be a major asshole every time he opens his mouth.

As for Bush, seems the "foot in mouth" disease really does run in that family.

Wish there were more exciting secondary options. Can't wait to watch Hillary and Bernie go at it...

And knowing Bernie, he won't attack Hillary and it'll be half as exciting as the Repube debate.

Wish there were more exciting secondary options. Can't wait to watch Hillary and Bernie go at it...

And knowing Bernie, he won't attack Hillary and it'll be half as exciting as the Repube debate.

Maybe for some entertainment, they can have Rand Paul and Chris Christie go at it for 15 minutes. They both need the tv time anyway.

It will probably be boring. Nuanced discussions of policy. Small distinctions made between positions. Differing views on how to reduce gun violence, contain ISIS, reduce wealth inequality, climate change, health care.

You know, a discussion between informed adults interested in governing the country.

It will probably be boring. Nuanced discussions of policy. Small distinctions made between positions. Differing views on how to reduce gun violence, contain ISIS, reduce wealth inequality, climate change, health care.

You know, a discussion between informed adults interested in governing the country.

Very true, this won't be the circus found on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom