2016 US Presidential Election Pt. III - Page 54 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2015, 05:45 PM   #796
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_Again View Post
it's not funny that people aren't even talking about Bernie at this point.
They should, considering FBI director Comey is not letting up in his investigation of Clinton and his email dumps.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:45 PM   #797
Blue Crack Distributor

So should we get rid of all the Catholics because some Evangelicals like to shoot up abortion clinics?

This guy is worse than ass juice.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:45 PM   #798
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
I wondered how his supporters would "explain" his latest racist bullshit. Now I know.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You're just attaching an ism to him, Trump is just speaking the truth. He is THE voice of the antiestablishment.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:46 PM   #799
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

They will get their shit together after 8 years of Hillary, perhaps. Or they will keep touting outrageous bullshit and then accompany that with shutting down the government & all the typical stuff. Then the Dems will run and elect the first openly GLBT potus after Hillary's two terms are up.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #800
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
So should we get rid of all the Catholics because some Evangelicals like to shoot up abortion clinics?

This guy is worse than ass juice.
WRONG. Only Cruz is worse than Ass Juice.

Though it's kind of like the NFC East is currently, where they are all in some perverted contest to be the king of the shit parade.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #801
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
They will get their shit together after 8 years of Hillary, perhaps.
Eh, if they didn't get their shit together after 8 years of the evil Muslim anti-christ Obama, I don't know that they ever will.

Also:

The mayor of Philadelphia just called the front-running Republican Presidential candidate an asshole.

The comment came at the tail end of a press conference, a day after a severed pig’s head was found outside the Al Aqsa Mosque on Germantown Avenue.

http://billypenn.com/2015/12/08/mayo...-trump-a-hole/

Michael Nutter = truth speaker.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #802
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
In Trump's own book The Art of the Deal he outlines a classic negotiation tactic of opening with an extreme offer. By starting any deal with an extreme bid, you take control of the conversation by establishing yourself as the "demander" (the person with power is usually the one making demands), psychologically cowing the people at the table. If the people at the table are willing to resist, they'll spend the whole time fighting you back down to what you actually want and you won't be able to lose much ground on your end. If the opposition is weak, they'll give you more than you expected.
Also an effective strategy at flea markets and garage sales
Old 12-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #803
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
They should, considering FBI director Comey is not letting up in his investigation of Clinton and his email dumps.

Just like all wet dreams...

Old 12-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #804
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Just like all wet dreams...

I'm just sticking up for a Bernie-lover
Old 12-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #805
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
The severed pig's head thing. Charming . Hope they find the creep who did that.

Quote:
Nutter also called on Pennsylvania Republicans to disinvite Trump from the fund-raiser, saying having a “reality star” and a “cartoon character” as a candidate was one thing, but that having real people take Trump’s ideas seriously was a concern.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiis. So much this.

Quote:
Kenney, for his part, stressed that America was a nation of immigrants, and that immigrants, once they arrive, should know “once they get here, we are going to protect them. We stand with them.”
Hey, there's a novel idea! Embrace the very concept that helped make this country what it was and is! Who'da thunk?

Seriously, I don't get how politicians can in one breath chest-beat about how the fact that people want to come here from all over the world is proof of what makes this country so awesome, and then in the next breath start railing against all these immigrants when they DO try and come here, and try to restrict their ability to be here any way they possibly can.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #806
Blue Crack Distributor

After two decades of ridiculous comparing of various political leaders in this country to Adolf Hitler, who would have guessed that the guy who'd actually start acting like Hitler was the fucking douchebag from The Apprentice.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #807
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post

Seriously, I don't get how politicians can in one breath chest-beat about how the fact that people want to come here from all over the world is proof of what makes this country so awesome, and then in the next breath start railing against all these immigrants when they DO try and come here, and try to restrict their ability to be here any way they possibly can.
As a Great-great-grandchild of Polish and Lithuanian immigrants I would love to believe this too. Unfortunately, there is less assimilation in the modern age and more disturbing is that within immigrant pockets their is open hostility towards their new homeland.

Center for Security Policy: Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

From above link of the poll of 600 Muslims living in the US.

13. "Violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global Jihad"

25% TOTAL AGREE (NET)

13% STRONGLY AGREE

12% SOMEWHAT AGREE

I'm not against Islam as a religion, but these stats are alarming from a security standpoint. As the with Obama, I view this as a perversion of a religion. We can discuss a percentage of Christianity that supports violence against PP and abortion clinics, if there is a poll. I'm sure there is a percentage that would see the murder of George Tiller as justified.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:07 PM   #808
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
As a Great-great-grandchild of Polish and Lithuanian immigrants I would love to believe this too. Unfortunately, there is less assimilation in the modern age and more disturbing is that within immigrant pockets their is open hostility towards their new homeland.

Center for Security Policy: Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

13. "Violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global Jihad"

25% TOTAL AGREE (NET)

13% STRONGLY AGREE

12% SOMEWHAT AGREE

I'm not against Islam as a religion, but these stats are alarming from a security standpoint. As the with Obama, I view this as a perversion of a religion. We can discuss a percentage of Christianity that supports violence against PP and abortion clinics, if there is a poll. I'm sure there is a percentage that would see the murder of George Tiller as justified.

That website's been slagged by all sides. The man who runs it is a long time conspiracy theorist and creates polls to back these theories up.

Old 12-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #809
Blue Crack Addict

Hi U2democrat! How have you been?

Every day must be Christmas if you're Hillary Clinton.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:16 PM   #810
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:

25% TOTAL AGREE (NET)

13% STRONGLY AGREE

12% SOMEWHAT AGREE

I'm looking at all the things on the sidebar, with phrases like "Assault on the Right" and "Targeting the NRA" to name a couple, and that's already making me side-eye the legitimacy of this site and its statistics. They sound rather paranoid.

And I'm still waiting for this supposed encroachment of Sharia law that people keep insisting is coming our way. Haven't seen or heard any hint of it being a legit threat.