2016 US Presidential Election Pt. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12-14-15-its-a-trap-500.jpg

“So, Admiral Ackbar, what do you think of Cruz emerging as a more level-headed alternative to Trump?”

:mad:

I love the joke that you can take any New Yorker cartoon and replace it with the caption "Christ, what an asshole" and it works in some manner.

Speaking of, there's a documentary on HBO this month about the New Yorker cartoons.

Also, in today's FUCK YOU, DONALD TRUMP news:

To start the call, Mika Brzezinski asked Trump if he liked the endorsement (Putin had called Trump “very talented” on Thursday).

“Sure, when people call you ‘brilliant’ it’s always good. Especially when the person heads up Russia,” Trump said.

“Well, I mean, it’s also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries,” Joe Scarborough countered. “Obviously that would be a concern. Would it not?”

“He’s running his country and he’s a leader,” Trump said. “Unlike what we have in this country.”

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-praises-defends-vladimir-putin/index.html

Last edited:
It makes this post even more relevant:

It's appealing on the right in lieu of Obama's professorial parsing statements that sometimes are void of emotion. Not saying they're bad in substance, but stylistically Trump is the opposite in machismo.

There are Americans who admire the Putin machismo and symbolic presence he projects. Ride now it looks like he is running train on the world stage.
View attachment 10505

Now Trump supporters want that eagle back.

View attachment 10506

I apologize to those offended by this image haha

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Really doesn't look like we're going to have anymore dropouts until right around Iowa. I imagine about a week before when someone like Santorum realizes they aren't gaining any traction that they'll call it a day and endorse somebody else and, of course, many others will pack it in after losses in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. Just baffling that so many of these losers think they can right their ship over the next six weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom