2016 US Presidential Election Pt. III - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #481
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Sure buddy...keep telling yourself that. Anytime the liberals screw up it's always "out of context" or "demonizing". The democrats can do no wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You really can't see the difference?

I've never been in the democrats can do no wrong camp, so you're going to have to try harder.

Old 11-09-2015, 10:49 PM   #482
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
Books and appearance fees, and global initiatives.

Mr. Clinton isn't running. Madame Secretary is.

Do you think Huckabee, Carson, and Trump have the same degree of seriousness as Mrs Clinton?

Old 11-09-2015, 10:50 PM   #483
She's the One

Local Time: 05:05 PM
Huckabee. Huckabee.

We could have a whole stupid shit thread for that guy.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:57 PM   #484
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
-57 States

-His grandfather also liberated Auschwitz. Wow, didn't know he was in the Red Army.

-Gave a whole speech honoring a Navy Corpsman. Pronounced the common military term "Corpse-Man"

Our Constitutional Law Professor President sure has a great grasp of history. Must have aced those History courses at Occidental. Ooops, his records are sealed. We'll never know. Most transparent administration in history.

His records are not sealed.

His grandfather helped liberate Buchenwald. Gee, sorry.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:59 PM   #485
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

When Hannity repeats it to you
It eventually becomes true

Old 11-10-2015, 05:26 AM   #486
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Barack Obama - ‘If You’ve Got a Business — You Didn’t Build That. Somebody Else Made That Happen’

'Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.'

"I bowled a 129. It's like- It was like the Special Olympics."

“I don’t know what the word is in Austrian.”

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

“Our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today.”

Joe Biden - "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."

“If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’s still a 30% chance we’re going to get it wrong.”

“There’s never been A day in the last four years I’ve been proud to be his Vice President. Not a single day.”

Jill Biden - “Many of my students don’t know that I’m second lady of the United States… because, you know, it’s a community college.”

Hillary Clinton - “We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”

"We landed under sniper fire

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

Al Gore - 'During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.'

Harry Reid - 'Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world.'

About Obama 'light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one'

Nancy Pelosi - "Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

Bill Clinton - "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."
Replying with a whole list of quotes seems like you're taking the "yeah but the Democrats do this too!" as opposed to the view that this is symptomatic of the problems in American society and that it should be opposed at all costs, whether Democrat or Republican.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:07 AM   #487
Blue Crack Distributor

You ever pull a practical joke on somebody, and are baffled by how long they don't get it, so you keep pushing it and pushing it and eventually you finally get to the point where what you're saying is just sooooooo fucking stupid that people have to know that you're just fucking with them?

I think this Trump Starbucks cup / Merry Christmas thing is that moment.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #488
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
You ever pull a practical joke on somebody, and are baffled by how long they don't get it, so you keep pushing it and pushing it and eventually you finally get to the point where what you're saying is just sooooooo fucking stupid that people have to know that you're just fucking with them?

I think this Trump Starbucks cup / Merry Christmas thing is that moment.
I hope whatever you're saying about Trump campaign being practical/impractical joke is really true.
Old 11-10-2015, 11:36 AM   #489
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

It's going to come down to Trump vs Rubio

Old 11-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #490
Blue Crack Supplier

Tonight, I hope the moderators ask the candidates: if you could go back in time and abort fetus Hitler, would you? Why or why not?
Old 11-10-2015, 12:00 PM   #491
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
It's going to come down to Trump vs Rubio

i believe that will be the GOP ticket right there.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #492
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Tonight, I hope the moderators ask the candidates: if you could go back in time and abort fetus Hitler, would you? Why or why not?

Stop it with the gotcha questions!! That's too difficult! Why can't we just raise baby Adolf in a nurturing, Christian society?!
Old 11-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #493
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Sure buddy...keep telling yourself that. Anytime the liberals screw up it's always "out of context" or "demonizing". The democrats can do no wrong.
Democrats do plenty wrong. It's just that it's usually when they're entertaining the moronic ideas and policies of the right as if they are legitimate.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #494
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Yeah, but that's not about gun control and Jews stopping the holocaust, thou
Old 11-10-2015, 02:20 PM   #495
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:05 PM
Saying incorrect things inadvertently (i.e., a mistake), or outright lying - yes, of course democrats do that as well.

The difference is between that, and doubling-down/repeating WTF-worthy total bullshit statements. (The make-believe PP video Fiorina kept mentioning, the birther BS.) And this anti-intellectual, anti-science mindset that keeps picking up steam (hello, pyramids and grain). That seems to be all crazy right-wing stuff these days.

Also, re Donald Trump's latest idiocy: in case he didn't hear me the first million times, FUCK OFF, Trump.

I did glance at the story, though, because I've been a glutton for this Starbucks story this week. He basically says "maybe we should boycott them. I don't care." And then followed that up with a "something something ... who cares?"

(Edit: found it. You're welcome. “Maybe we should boycott Starbucks. I don’t know. Seriously. I don’t care. By the way: That’s the end of that lease. But who cares? Who cares? Who cares?")

Dude, you can keep saying "who cares/I don't care," but you do obviously care enough to mention it. So again, sir: please well and truly fuck off.