2016 US Presidential Election Pt. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your liking of her hand to do with my comment? And not so fast on what? There seems to be only minor differences in what you're saying and what I'm saying. But you're talking about something totally different. I'm talking about blasting her for "handing over her emails to Iran and Russia" or whatever. There's no basis for making such a claim.

And I currently work for the U.S. Government as well :p

Jesus...i never actually said she handed over emails to Iran and Russia...but if that's what you think go ahead with it.

If you work for the govt then you ought to know about safeguarding classified documents.

It's not too much to ask that we find out the truth. It's also perhaps a bit too much to assume she did nothing wrong, or to assume that her server was secure, etc. Like her or not.

The security of her whole operation and all the tech talk and the criminal liability questions are interesting.

More interesting to me is *WHY* our Secretary of State did this.

Yes indeed. If she had nothing to hide, and i hope she doesn't, why has she been so evasive on the topic and why would the IT guy plead the 5th? The truth should come out so we can all move on.

The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teet until they have sore, chapped nipples.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I sucked on some nipples this morning, if you must know, and the taxpayer in question quite liked it. What's the big deal?

The same reason Powell and Rice did the same thing. Where was the WHY then? Where was the right wing concern then?

This is interesting and you bring up a really good point. Over time security procedures change as the threats evolve. I wonder if what Hillary did was legal at the time she had it set up, and if she was non-compliant with the law later in her term. Or had security procedures changed prior to her appointment? This should come out as well, since the accusations have been made and the FBI is involved.

Yes indeed. If she had nothing to hide, and i hope she doesn't, why has she been so evasive on the topic and why would the IT guy plead the 5th? The truth should come out so we can all move on.

I sucked on some nipples this morning, if you must know, and the taxpayer in question quite liked it. What's the big deal?

:up::up:

:D

Jesus...i never actually said she handed over emails to Iran and Russia...but if that's what you think go ahead with it.

If you work for the govt then you ought to know about safeguarding classified documents.

It's not too much to ask that we find out the truth. It's also perhaps a bit too much to assume she did nothing wrong, or to assume that her server was secure, etc. Like her or not.

"might as well just send it to Putin by pigeon or give it to the Iranian Supreme Leader along with another US drone" were the words.

You're right, it wasn't handed over. It was by pigeon or via another US drone.

You're acting like I'm saying what Clinton did was okay. I'm not. I'm just saying it's not as simple as immediately assuming she was irresponsible while doing something wrong. You don't know anything. I don't know anything. Let the facts come out before making such a statement. I'm not assuming ANYTHING. You did. Not me.

"might as well just send it to Putin by pigeon or give it to the Iranian Supreme Leader along with another US drone" were the words.

You're right, it wasn't handed over. It was by pigeon or via another US drone.

You're acting like I'm saying what Clinton did was okay. I'm not. I'm just saying it's not as simple as immediately assuming she was irresponsible while doing something wrong. You don't know anything. I don't know anything. Let the facts come out before making such a statement. I'm not assuming ANYTHING. You did. Not me.

I remember what i wrote. I don't need you to point it out to me. If you really believe that a carrier pigeon or drone were used to deliver classified material to Putin or the Iranians, well, good for you. Obviously i was being a bit sarcastic.

I haven't assumed anything either. If you re-read my posts i think i called for getting the facts out. I agree i don't know anything, other than Mrs. Clinton is being rather evasive about all of this, and you are arguing just because you like to argue.

I remember what i wrote. I don't need you to point it out to me. If you really believe that a carrier pigeon or drone were used to deliver classified material to Putin or the Iranians, well, good for you. Obviously i was being a bit sarcastic.

I haven't assumed anything either. If you re-read my posts i think i called for getting the facts out. I agree i don't know anything, other than Mrs. Clinton is being rather evasive about all of this, and you are arguing just because you like to argue.

I'm arguing because I hate unnecessary insertions of bias in debate. Sorry if I can't read sarcasm from text, it's not always so obvious. And just because you're sarcastic, that doesn't necessarily explain what you were implying.

This paves the way for Jim Gilmore to make a deep run. That's who we'll all be talking about in the near future. Jim motherf*cking Gilmore.

I'm arguing because I hate unnecessary insertions of bias in debate. Sorry if I can't read sarcasm from text, it's not always so obvious. And just because you're sarcastic, that doesn't necessarily explain what you were implying.

What are you even talking about...bias because i like Hillary? Seriously...that makes no sense whatsoever. :laugh: I am as critical of her in this instance as anyone here, so unnecessary bias is a tad bit absurd.

It's obvious that you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. :therethere:

If you didn't get the sarcasm in the carrier pigeon and drone comment, well, your on an island all by yourself. Enjoy! :sexywink:

Goes to show that debates matter. There was a recent poll that showed his fall from grace to below 1%. Thinning the herd will be good for future debates. Here is a tracker over the past several months and you can see that Walker just evaporated.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-20-at-9.18.14-AM.png

There are a bunch of candidates on life support. Some of the kiddie table folks might stick around as they don't have a huge network of paid staffers to support.

Goes to show that debates matter. There was a recent poll that showed his fall from grace to below 1%. Thinning the herd will be good for future debates. Here is a tracker over the past several months and you can see that Walker just evaporated.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-20-at-9.18.14-AM.png

There are a bunch of candidates on life support. Some of the kiddie table folks might stick around as they don't have a huge network of paid staffers to support.

Wow. Rubio had a huge jump in the polls.
:up:

Trump, Fiorina and Carson are the three most potentially harmful candidates, so of course they're at the top.

Trump, Fiorina and Carson are the three most potentially harmful candidates, so of course they're at the top.

The three "non-politicians" who are, in fact, simply the best politicians of them all. Except for Carson, he's not really much of a politician. But Trump and Fiorina are much more of politicians than almost anyone on the stage imo.
I really need some pumpkin pie right now. Amirite?
Anyways, it's quite embarrassing how in seemingly every speech or interview, Trump is trying to appeal to the Veterans and Evangelicals.

Hopefully for the nation, the crazy cancels itself out and the sane Republicans win out in the end.

Huckabee, Christie, and the ones who didn't even make the debate will be next. That'll bring the field down to 8.
Rubio, Trump, and Bush will be in it for the long haul. With Rubio eventually emerging as the winner.
Sadly, Kasich and Paul will continue to lag in the polls due to having too much common sense.
Carson and Fiorina will fizzle out.
And with Cruz, I really have no clue. He's a bit of a wild card.

What are you even talking about...bias because i like Hillary? Seriously...that makes no sense whatsoever. :laugh: I am as critical of her in this instance as anyone here, so unnecessary bias is a tad bit absurd.

It's obvious that you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. :therethere:

If you didn't get the sarcasm in the carrier pigeon and drone comment, well, your on an island all by yourself. Enjoy! :sexywink:

Jeez, what's your problem? Seriously? You act like I'm supposed to know your views. That's what you're missing here. You think I know that you're trying to be sarcastic, because I should just *know* instantaneously what you're thinking. It's totally inconceivable to you that someone who opposes Hillary Clinton (say, someone right wing?) might use such a comment as a metaphor for being critical?

You expect me to understand your viewpoints. Should I also know what you had for breakfast this morning? Of course you didn't have bacon, you're a vegetarian! I'm on that island all by myself believing you ate bacon.

The worst part about that post though is, despite the fact that you are getting mad at me for failing to decipher your humor, you tell me why I do what I do as though you *know* exactly what I think and why I chose to engage? Look how smug your message is. Really?

Jeez, what's your problem? Seriously? You act like I'm supposed to know your views. That's what you're missing here. You think I know that you're trying to be sarcastic, because I should just *know* instantaneously what you're thinking. It's totally inconceivable to you that someone who opposes Hillary Clinton (say, someone right wing?) might use such a comment as a metaphor for being critical?

Well...if you bothered to read my posts or had paid attention to these threads you would know. Perhaps you shouldn't have come in here half-cocked telling people "whats-what" and instead tried to understood what people were saying before you jumped in. :shrug:

You expect me to understand your viewpoints.

Again, if you would have bothered to read what i have posted in here repeatedly, you would have known :hug:

Should I also know what you had for breakfast this morning? Of course you didn't have bacon, you're a vegetarian! I'm on that island all by myself believing you ate bacon.

Actually i did have bacon :|

The worst part about that post though is, despite the fact that you are getting mad at me for failing to decipher your humor, you tell me why I do what I do as though you *know* exactly what I think and why I chose to engage? Look how smug your message is. Really?

Who is mad? Certainly not me. :) Take care my friend :up::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom