2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2015, 07:59 PM   #901
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
But most of all, DETAILS DONALD. He's way too vague on the details for me to support him. He needs to answer the questions directly and not divert it back to him and his money.
He's going to make America great again. What more do you need?

Old 09-14-2015, 09:12 PM   #902
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:54 PM
You get it

Old 09-15-2015, 11:34 AM   #903
ONE
love, blood, life

2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II

Donald Trump might be batshit crazy and very likely isn't actually running for president...

But I gotta say. Lack of details isn't something I would criticize him for. I'd argue that any candidate with lots of details, short of a former Vice President/SoS/administration position in the White House, would be talking out of their ass if they had details.

Granted. All Trump does is talk out of his ass. So, might as well start giving us details.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #904
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 08:54 PM
^ ha good stuff.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:15 PM   #905
Blue Crack Supplier

Trump and Sanders are speaking, in their own way, to and for the people who have been left behind since the dawn of Reaganomics and "trickle down" and the purchasing of our political system by a moneyed oligarchy.

I'm enjoying his trolling of the GOP establishment.

Will be eager to see how far this goes.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #906
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Trump strikes a nerve because GOP voters are fed up with DC leadership mainly cry-baby Boehner and the Turtle McConnell. Boehner may actually get booted as speaker. The voters want more fight from their leaders. Right now Trump is filling that vaccum.

They're not looking for a candidate who can win at policy trivial pursuit. Some envision trump will build and evolve policy over the next year. Others hope the same with Carson. He has that softer talk therapist remedy but is short on policy.

If these two begin to stumble or fade I predict Cruz to rise. He was the most hated republican by the GOP establishment so he has that outsider cred. I know many here think is batshit crazy but he is the most eloquent speaker of the bunch and is well versed in policy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 09-15-2015, 03:38 PM   #907
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:54 AM
I've been quite impressed by Cruz. He's definetly gone up for me.

1 Paul
2 Cruz/Kasich
3 Trump/Carson

Carson has been shooting up the polls, while Christie has been shooting up Pixie sticks into his blood stream just so he doesn't fall over and die.
I would consider voting for Biden over Christie (impossible scenario) Hope he drops out soon, what a pathetic waste.

Old 09-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #908
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 08:54 PM
FUCK te6 CRUZ!

if he were, by some awful mistake or misfortune, to be elected potus, this country can completely go fuck itself.

Then again the rest of the candidates running are potentially nightmare scenarios as well. It's like a who's-who of bad science fiction movies they used to play on tv when i was a kid, late on saturday night. Might have been called the "creature feature" or something like that. So comical that even as a kid, i lol'd.

Rubio's ears are straight out of 'swamp thing'. Huckabee is one of those guys on 'Deliverance'. Christie is Jabba the Hutt. Fiorina has the face only a mother horse could love. Carson, he's probably the guy who supplied Bill Cosby all of those roofies. Ass Juice is, well, Ass Juice. Perry, i realize he is out now, hell, i still shudder to think about him. Rand Paul....nevermind. Jeb! <-Even his campaign logo knows he's not the answer. And Scott Walker....oh boy....he's the robotic next door neighbor who always works out in the yard and waves at every car who drives by...then one day you realize he's just a robot or puppet....his strings are pulled by aliens....his soul was zapped and replaced with twenty billion trogan horses. He is the devil incarnate. The real anti-christ need not apply with this tragic group trying to run the cuntree into ruins.

The Ohio Gov is likely the lone exception.

And of course there is my favorite...TRUMP! I cannot stop watching this guy. Every word is just pure awesomeness, it's like Burger King and Papa John's got together and created a combination whopper-pizza with everything you never wanted but yet you can't not want it. I love it when this guy tells it "like it is", bullies other candidates, other public figures, etc. It's just....oddly....(not refreshing) fun in it's own sick and twisted little way. Yes he is a new breed of candidate in the way he just does what he does and doesn't give a flying fuck. I am sure he would be terrible for this country as POTUS, but at least, damn he sure is fun to watch and all of that stuff.

I don't even know what that says about me, other than, my incredibly small girl parts are no longer anything to be ashamed of. Or, you know, yeah.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:12 PM   #909
The Male

I despise Rand Paul. How did someone with a degree of respectability like Ron Paul spawn such a dipshit sellout?

Of course Kasich, the only one that resembles a human being, is getting overlooked. Maybe if he walked around in clown shoes he'd have a fighting chance.

Now.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #910
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Trump strikes a nerve because GOP voters are fed up with DC leadership mainly cry-baby Boehner and the Turtle McConnell. Boehner may actually get booted as speaker. The voters want more fight from their leaders. Right now Trump is filling that vaccum.

They're not looking for a candidate who can win at policy trivial pursuit. Some envision trump will build and evolve policy over the next year. Others hope the same with Carson. He has that softer talk therapist remedy but is short on policy.

If these two begin to stumble or fade I predict Cruz to rise. He was the most hated republican by the GOP establishment so he has that outsider cred. I know many here think is batshit crazy but he is the most eloquent speaker of the bunch and is well versed in policy.

What is it you think people despise about the GOP establishment? The decades of debt and war? The inability to stop Obama?

Also, how do you feel about Trump wanting to raise taxes on the wealthy?

How do you see Cruz as an alternative to Trump? What are their commonalities?
Old 09-15-2015, 07:25 PM   #911
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

So when is the DNC finally going to let their candidates debate?
Old 09-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #912
The Male

October 13.

Now.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:48 PM   #913
Blue Crack Distributor

Since they don't have to wade through a sea of stupidity, that's a much more reasonable date.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #914
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Since they don't have to wade through a sea of stupidity, that's a much more reasonable date.
They have a quagmire of uncertainty themselves
Old 09-15-2015, 08:04 PM   #915
Blue Crack Distributor

That doesn't require months of pointless speculation. What are these debates even doing right now? When you vote are you even going to remember something from 3 months ago or something that happened in the weeks leading up?

All this is right now is prime time television for the news networks.