2012 US Presidential Election Superthread - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #901
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim722
God bless Obama. I'm still unemployed. I get $1,200 a month in section 8. I get $900 in food stamps. I get $1,300 a month in unemployment benifits for 6 more months. We'll get free healthcare next year. Just wish I lived in Colorado where weed is legal. Now I probably have to sell $200 of my food stamps a month for weed. But it's worth it. I'm gonna go get my free phone next week. What else do we need ? Thanks Obama. I'll never look for a job again! Woohee
In six months, I hope you enjoy having nothing but housing and food! Literally zero disposable income! That does sound more attractive than working...

Also, section 8 and food stamps have little or nothing to do with Obama.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #902
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Conservatives were taught that Obama created food stamps. Everything pre-2008 no longer exists except for the revised Reagan.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #903
Refugee

Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Nah, it's not worth the time. You've become a drive by poster, you don't even bother to engage anymore. You reiterate what Fox tells you then plug up the ole ears and run away. I'm just telling you the truth, that's what friends are for...
Hi BVS...

I'm really sorry you feel that way and I really wish that I had more time to really get into deep and meaningful discussions with everyone. As you have seen, there have been threads in which I have consistantly replied and entered into debates on topics I feel very strongly about, however, sometimes I just post an opinion about something without really meaning to go into a discussion but rather just to get my two cents in. If this makes me seem like a "drive by" poster then I'm sorry about that for it's not my intention.

And you should know by now that I never deliberately run away from discussions, but sometimes time is a factor and some time may pass between my original post and my reply to any comments I receive - this is not intentional and definitely not personal and I apologize if anyone is offended.

In future, I will try to find more time to follow up on my posts and deferentiate between the types of posts I make - whether they be opinions or invites to discussions.

Thanks......friend......
Old 11-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #904
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchtungBono View Post
Hi BVS...

I'm really sorry you feel that way and I really wish that I had more time to really get into deep and meaningful discussions with everyone. As you have seen, there have been threads in which I have consistantly replied and entered into debates on topics I feel very strongly about, however, sometimes I just post an opinion about something without really meaning to go into a discussion but rather just to get my two cents in. If this makes me seem like a "drive by" poster then I'm sorry about that for it's not my intention.

And you should know by now that I never deliberately run away from discussions, but sometimes time is a factor and some time may pass between my original post and my reply to any comments I receive - this is not intentional and definitely not personal and I apologize if anyone is offended.

In future, I will try to find more time to follow up on my posts and deferentiate between the types of posts I make - whether they be opinions or invites to discussions.

Thanks......friend......
I appreciate that, I really hope you do. I realize time is always a factor, but it just seems as of late you enjoyed coming in posting something really offensive and then never really answering anyone's comments or questions. Sometimes you would even come back in and post the same exact sentiment again still without answering any comments. That type of behaviour seemed almost troll like and not like you at all. I hope you do engage more for I like having your perspective in here.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #905
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:48 AM
Thanks President Obama for bringing more cray cray to FYM. You really are a Santa.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #906
Blue Crack Addict

I had to post here to celebrate BVS hugging somebody...which would not have happened were it not for the president's re-election. That is something that people all over the spectrum can celebrate.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #907
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

I love hugs!

Old 11-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #908
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

I have to wonder what some of these conservatives childhoods were like...

I mean why do you have to demonize Santa Claus and bring Big Bird into this?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #909
Blue Crack Addict

White TV Reporter Is All, 'Here's Wyclef. No? Wale. No? Hmm...'

http://gawker.com/5958709/what-obama...ally-look-like

Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #910
Blue Crack Addict

I'll do a telethon for you billionaire heir dude and your rich friends. Since you're going to be poor now. The Sandy victims certainly don't need it nearly as much as you do.

Peter Brant II, Teen Billionaire, Jokes About 'Contingency Plan' To Kill Obama And Posts It On Instagram
Old 11-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #911
Blue Crack Supplier

Ah, the Future Leaders of America...
Old 11-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #912
Blue Crack Distributor

I shall hereby consider any Republican who states that Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough to be clinically insane.

The republicans are on the wrong side of gay marriage, they had an insane summer of defending rape, made zero attempt to win the Hispanic vote... and think they lost because they weren't conservative enough.

Baffling.

For Christmas this year all I want is three things...a constitutional amendment that nullifies the Citizen's United ruling, the return of Glass-Steagal, and term limits for Congress.

Thank you.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #913
Blue Crack Addict

Don't know how "harsh" that really is

Huffington Post

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) leveled harsh criticism against members of her own party during an appearance on CNN on Thursday.

"We had Republican candidates who got very high profile and said some very stupid things," she said. "I think that really tainted the party."

The remarks come on the heels of Republicans losing seats in the Senate in the 2012 election and President Barack Obama securing another term in the White House.

During the campaign, GOP Senate candidates like Todd Akin in Missouri and Richard Mourdock in Indiana ignited firestorms of controversy with comments they made on the issue of abortion.

In August, Akin suggested that it's rare for "legitimate rape" victims to get pregnant and that the "female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down." In October, Mourdock said in defining his anti-abortion stance that pregnancy resulting from rape "is something that God intended to happen."

Both Akin and Mourdock lost their respective contests on Election Night.

Hutchison said that "even though Mitt Romney came right out and said, 'This is not right, we disagree with this,'" the damage to the GOP had been done. She explained, "The party leadership did the same thing. No one embraced Todd Akin after he said those things, including the Republican campaign committees, but it was used in the political sense against us and it was, I think, the feeling that Republicans don’t get it."

The GOP senator argued that her party has to talk about women's issues and social issues and "people have to stop acting like the woman is a throw-away here."

Hutchison announced that she would not seek another term in the Senate last year. Republican Ted Cruz was elected to fill her seat in the Texas Senate race on Tuesday night.

Ted Nugent Goes On Twitter Tirade Against ‘Pimps, Whores, And Welfare Brats’ Who Voted For President Obama

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ted-n...esident-obama/
Old 11-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #914
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
I shall hereby consider any Republican who states that Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough to be clinically insane.

The republicans are on the wrong side of gay marriage, they had an insane summer of defending rape, made zero attempt to win the Hispanic vote... and think they lost because they weren't conservative enough.

Baffling.
Probably some of the reason they've lost 5 of the past 6 popular votes. 2016 is far away, but if they pick someone like Paul Ryan over someone like Christie, and he goes up against Hillary or Cuomo, there's a good chance it'll be 6 of 7.

Though its time to hope they just work together now and worry about what's left of 2012 and 2013 and so on.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #915
Blue Crack Distributor

My guess is that instead of actually addressing their real issues they'll just pick Rubio because he's Hispanic. Problem solved!