2012 US Presidential Election Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned the TV on.

I'm very physically nervous, which I didn't honestly expect.

Wisconsin went blue? Wow! Yay!

I've got NBC on. Brian Williams soothes me.

Someone in the background on NBC gave a big whoop right before they showed Warren's win. Heh.

I'm going to have to find some local results soon to see how SSM is faring.

Everyone at work today was asking one of my coworkers when she and her partner would be tying the knot. :heart: Sounds like it's not clear yet the earliest date marriages could start happening. End of Nov or early Dec.

Yeah, I've got ABC on here. It's pretty calm.

On the one hand I kind of like the little music they have going for when a new update comes in, but on the other it's also a bit cutesy gimmicky. Hm.

Diane Sawyer keeps poking fun at it. I predict the ABC music will be something to remember from tonight.

Now I laughing at myself about wanting to find WA results. Polls aren't closed yet. Duh, Cori.

Haha, probably, yeah, Pearl. At least they have a sense of humor about that stuff.

These latest updates are starting to make me feel a lot better.

EDIT: Same here, Cori. Polls officially close in Iowa in about 3 minutes, but damnit, I wanna know the results NOOOOOOOOOOW!

so the O campaign feels confident about FL?

of course it's Broward and Miami-Dade that haven't been counted fully.

Do you think AK or HI get pissed off, knowing that races are pretty much over and done well before their polls even close?

Do you think AK or HI get pissed off, knowing that races are pretty much over and done well before their polls even close?

I'm sure they're used to being overlooked from the rest of the country by now.

Oh, it looks like polls close in HI the same time they do in CA, at least according to the thingamabob I just saw on my TV.

Good question about Alaska/Hawaii. I think I kinda would be-those states often get ignored in the national news as it is. The only reason they've gotten any sort of attention in recent years as it is has been because of Palin and Obama.

of course it's Broward and Miami-Dade that haven't been counted fully.

Yeeeeeeah, so I'm thinking someone needs to sit down and talk with those counties before the next election rolls around. Good god, people, come on.

Oh, it looks like polls close in HI the same time they do in CA, at least according to the thingamabob I just saw on my TV.
wow, their polls close early.

"guys, it's 2 pm. time to close the polls!"

Yeeeeeeah, so I'm thinking someone needs to sit down and talk with those counties before the next election rolls around. Good god, people, come on.
seriously. either they need to hire more workers or they need to make the hiring process stricter. they've either got morons working or not enough people.

Obama has Florida again. When it comes to elections, that state is like the unreliable family member who always shows up late for Thanksgiving or other gatherings and makes a mess out of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom