2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread-Part 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the fat lady to sit down, the fake birth certificate story may be seeing some traction soon.

And that Obama is "off to Hawaii" because is grandma is "gravely ill" and not taking Michelle and the kids is suspect.

You should circulate all this in an email. Isn't that where most likely McCain voters get all their information?

October Surprise: Ur not doing it right

Dang! Neither Obama nor McCain were born in the US. I guess we have to start the primaries all over again.

So, Hillary vs Bareback? :hmm: Sorry, don't think that ticket would do much better than this one for the repubs. Might as well ditch the smears and take their chances with the current race. :lol:

Have a great time, Laura! :D

Just for fun, here's a nice CNN vid about how McCain's brother, Joe (he's not a plumber), called 911 to complain about traffic. When the 911 operator questioned why he's calling 911 to complain about traffic, Joe McCain then says, "Fuck you" and hangs up. The 911 operator called back, left a message saying that it's criminal to use 911 for non-emergencies. Joe McCain then called 911 AGAIN to complain about the message that was left. :banghead:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

29o3kuq.jpg

Dang! Neither Obama nor McCain were born in the US. I guess we have to start the primaries all over again.
. :lol:

McCain's parents were both serving in the US Military, he was born in Panama-it's all legal and no impropriety here.

Try again.

<>

McCain's parents were both serving in the US Military, he was born in Panama-it's all legal and no impropriety here.

Try again.

<>

No impropriety with Obama either.

See, her's the discussion in a nutshell:

Right wing loony - "we demand to see your birth certificate"

Obama - "No"

Right wing loony - "see, he MUST be a Kenyan muslim arab terrorist"

Common sense dictates there's not one iota of impropriety. He has a passport (for which he must have submitted a birth certificate), he has been vetted by everyone concerned, there is no issue.

But, if you must, please run with it, give other people the same insights into your thought process you have given us......

The person filing the lawuit is a life-long Democrat.
Aside from calling names, what else do you have?

<>

What you don't, common sense.

Tell us how he could have gotten a passport an dhow he could have gotten past all the vetting and screening if this was a real issue.

Please tell us this lame birth certificate really isn't all the Reps have left in the tank ?

Is this REALLY the only thing keeping the fat lady from singing ?

Sad

And while the person filing the suit is a democrat, the ones insinuating anything from it are the most desparate of Republicans.

But go ahead cz, spread it around, show everyone what you're made of, show everyone your critical faculties at work.

:lmao:

We're still at it. Heckuva job, diamond, keep going all the way till the finish line.

Tell the fat lady to sit down, the fake birth certificate story may be seeing some traction soon.

And that Obama is "off to Hawaii" because is grandma is "gravely ill" and not taking Michelle and the kids is suspect.

Here is Obama commenting today, perhaps now you can skulk off and feel an appropriate sense of shame:

"Without going through the details too much, she's gravely ill. We weren't sure and I'm still not sure whether she makes it to Election Day," Obama told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview broadcast Friday.

Aside from calling names, what else do you have?

<>

You seem to have forgotten the extensive postings I left in one of the older threads. :tsk:

Included in that were all of the questions about McCain's certificate and birth, as well as how a decision amongst politicians had to be made to allow his certificate.

Here is Obama commenting today, perhaps now you can skulk off and feel an appropriate sense of shame:

On the Politics headline pop-up on msnbc.com, two adjacent headlines are:

- Obama: 'Grandmother may not see Election Day'
- McCain: 'Obama will say anything to get elected'

Of course, McCain's not really commenting on Obama's grandmother. But seeing those two headlines together brought a chuckle.

Still, I wouldn't put it past McCain to say Obama's playing the sympathy card....:eyebrow:

:wink:

Try again.

<>

How do we know whether or not McCain's mother swiped a poor village baby from Casco Viejo and called it her own? I dunno, McCain looks Panamaniash to me...

And while the person filing the suit is a democrat,

Well we think he's a democrat. Perhaps his registration card is forged as well. :hmm:

I mean if Obama made it this far on a forged BC, then surely forging your voter registration is a piece of cake.

Well we think he's a democrat. Perhaps his registration card is forged as well. :hmm:

I mean if Obama made it this far on a forged BC, then surely forging your voter registration is a piece of cake.

Is the person filing the suit even a citizen ? How do we know HIS birth certificate isn't forged ?

So when Obama's grandmother actually dies, will everyone actually believe that he went to Hawaii because she was gravely ill, or will they just make this face :angry: and start wondering if he killed his own grandmother to cover up the fact that he was there to ... I dunno, plot world domination or fake his birth certificate some more, or whatever all this bullshit is about?

Oh. Bad news for McCain. The person who supposedly got attacked confessed to making it up. Ouch. I think McCain is going to be beat the shit out of her. :huh:

Oh. Bad news for McCain. The person who supposedly got attacked confessed to making it up. Ouch. I think McCain is going to be beat the shit out of her. :huh:

:tsk: He'll carve a 'C' into her cheek and tell her she looks like a trollop.

Political campaigns in the future are going to have to have massive vetting processes to get the exhibitionists out.

McCain's eyes are going to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom