2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread-Part 10. - Page 62 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-23-2008, 11:26 AM   #916
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:30 AM
Barack Obama's campaign is friggin' genius. They've been so damn creative, it's impressive.

This is an official Obama campaign website: Yes We Carve | Change Your Pumpkin, Change Your World

Carve Obama pumpkins! Send in your pics--win an iPod! (advertise for Obama in the meantime ) It's a small idea, but a sign of the underlying brilliance.

Here's a video from the site. Watch it all the way through---there are some amazing pumpkins scattered throughout (sting, purple, indy, diamond...turn the volume down if you want).

YouTube - YES WE CARVE

There are more pictures on the website I posted above.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:28 AM   #917
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:30 AM
^ is Obama endorsing the anti-American, pagan holiday of Halloween?

i know lots of voters in Western PA who are going to reject this anti-American nonsense.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #918
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
There are planeloads of heterosexual men who go to Thailand to screw minors. Should we ban straight adoption until we resolve that?

Seriously, this is why we have adoption agencies: to keep out bad parents (gay and straight) who would mistreat their children on whatever grounds (not just sexual).

But you are so determined to be ignorant and bigoted that I'm not sure why we're even bothering.
I apologize for my prior posts. I made a big mistake. I'm having trouble reconciling my original beliefs in gay marriage and gay adoption and after reading those articles I posted. I've changed my mind. I can't reconcile them at all.

I don't believe in gay marriage anymore, and gay adoption. I used to believe in conservative arguments in favor of it. For the homosexual related stores that specialize in trying to help people avoid getting caught having under age rough trade in other countries plus advertising material that prefers under age sex and also gay people actually trying to change the terminology of pedophillia to something okay and asserting in studies that it's not even psychologically damaging disturbs me enormously. I actually had trouble sleeping.

No advertising in any store should legally have material like this. This stuff should be banned to smithereens!!

If the gay community can't distance itself from these practices of recruitment then they have no real moral background. This "get them while their young" is disgusting. If it's a hate crime to beat up gay people it should be a hate crime to solicit sex from minors. What happened to the idea of consenting adults?

If it's unacceptable for heterosexuals then it should be unacceptable for homosexuals. There should not be subset of categories that accepts it. Any psychologists that say there is little psychological damage to minors who have sex with adults clearly show they are morally bankrupt.

It's even invaded the church. I don't think Catholic priests should be protected like they have been. Can anyone believe in god after all these scandals? Where's God to light-up these bastards? Just leave the kids alone!

Even the heterosexual community is getting retarded with products like this that sexualize children:

Heelarious® ~ her first high heels

ARE PEOPLE INSANE?????!!!! This stuff is not cute. Let babies be babies.

Childhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happened to the idea of childhood?

I'm glad both democrats and republicans want to continue to support the original definition of marriage, because I believe that marriage between a man and a woman is a biological institution that existed before religion. For people to psychologically function properly they should at least go through puberty up to age 18 before they can sleep with older people.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #919
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post

Please start an ignorant thread on miseducated bigotry.

Let's keep this thread actually talking about the Presidential campaign.

Thanks.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:36 AM   #920
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
Drive the back roads of Kansas and Illinois and Missouri someday.

It will scare the shit out of you.
If you think driving through the Midwest is scary...

youuuuuuuu might be an elitist.

martha, they why most liberals "flyover" us as they travel from Malibu to Vermont or from the Upper Westside out to Berkeley.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #921
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
If the gay community can't distance itself from these practices of recruitment then they have no real moral background. This "get them while their young" is disgusting. If it's a hate crime to beat up gay people it should be a hate crime to solicit sex from minors. What happened to the idea of consenting adults?
Then I'm guessing you have no moral background, since you aren't doing anything to stop "straight" pedophillia.

Quote:
I'm glad both democrats and republicans want to continue to support the original definition of marriage, because I believe that marriage between a man and a woman is a biological institution that existed before religion. For people to psychologically function properly they should at least go through puberty up to age 18 before they can sleep with older people.
So you are a neo-con? A true conservative would want the government to step away from this... Shame on you.

And what does that last line have to do with marriage? Man, you are the king of convoluted thought.

You honestly discust me... Looks like I may have to use my ignore option for the first time ever...
Old 10-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #922
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I don't believe in gay marriage anymore, and gay adoption. I used to believe in conservative arguments in favor of it. For the homosexual related stores that specialize in trying to help people avoid getting caught having under age rough trade in other countries plus advertising material that prefers under age sex and also gay people actually trying to change the terminology of pedophillia to something okay and asserting in studies that it's not even psychologically damaging disturbs me enormously. I actually had trouble sleeping.

No advertising in any store should legally have material like this. This stuff should be banned to smithereens!!

what the FUCK are you talking about?

FUCK you. you don't know what you're talking about. if you are taking a fringe-of-the-fringe group like NAMBLA and thinking that it represents even a fraction-of-a-fraction of the gay community, then you might as well condemn all white people for being KKK members.

no one would get away with writing this SHIT about any other group on the planet.

are there people out there who support the GLOBAL sex trade that involves the enslavement of young BOYS and GIRLS? absolutely. it's sick, wrong, and illegal. but to think that this is somehow representative of anything other than illegal activity shows the depths of your prejudice, the fact that you'd willingly the absolute worst about a group you obviously know NOTHING about.

you are aware that most sexual predators are HETEROSEXUAL men? that most children who are raped are LITTLE GIRLS? that it most often happens at the hands of a MALE family member?

i'm going to cut you a break and chalk this all up to the fact that you're ignorant, and uninformed.

but i swear to god, if i see stuff like this again, i'm actually going to go nuclear. i can think of NOTHING more offensive than associating me with child rapists and the outright LIES and GARBAGE that assumes that sex with minors is anything other than an illegal activity in the gay community.

who the FUCK do you think magazines like "Barely Legal" are meant for?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #923
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Old 10-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #924
Blue Crack Addict

What the?

And why is it in this thread too?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #925
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
what the FUCK are you talking about?

FUCK you. you don't know what you're talking about. if you are taking a fringe-of-the-fringe group like NAMBLA and thinking that it represents even a fraction-of-a-fraction of the gay community, then you might as well condemn all white people for being KKK members.

no one would get away with writing this SHIT about any other group on the planet.

are there people out there who support the GLOBAL sex trade that involves the enslavement of young BOYS and GIRLS? absolutely. it's sick, wrong, and illegal. but to think that this is somehow representative of anything other than illegal activity shows the depths of your prejudice, the fact that you'd willingly the absolute worst about a group you obviously know NOTHING about.

you are aware that most sexual predators are HETEROSEXUAL men? that most children who are raped are LITTLE GIRLS? that it most often happens at the hands of a MALE family member?

i'm going to cut you a break and chalk this all up to the fact that you're ignorant, and uninformed.

but i swear to god, if i see stuff like this again, i'm actually going to go nuclear. i can think of NOTHING more offensive than associating me with child rapists and the outright LIES and GARBAGE that assumes that sex with minors is anything other than an illegal activity in the gay community.

who the FUCK do you think magazines like "Barely Legal" are meant for?
Hey tough guy. The article mentions that homosexuals are a small percentage of the population but seek under age encounters at a higher rate. I'm not saying you are doing this behaviour I'm saying that psychologists trying to defend this behaviour and the gay person on the second article I posted trying to find ways to catagorize under age sex in certain situations as not being pedophillia is a problem.

Shouldn't this get people angry? Isn't it a double standard? Why are gays cut this kind of slack? That second article I posted is from a homosexual. This is his point of view. It's infuriating!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #926
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
‘I Just Gave John McCain My Purple Heart’ by Byron York on National Review Online

This soldier makes a good point.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #927
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

This soldier makes a good point.
Here I thought the war in Iraq was essentially won...
Old 10-23-2008, 12:22 PM   #928
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
McCain takes 'Joe the Plumber' bus tour - Decision '08 - MSNBC.com

A "Joe the Plumber" bus tour? Seriously?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #929
Blue Crack Addict

Well at least if John clogs the toilet Joe the plumber will be there

They should buy Joe the plumber some Armani suits
Old 10-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #930
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
^ Not sure how much help that will be . . . Joe isn't licensed, remember?