2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread-Part 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUt in the picture, the B is backwards. It therefore may not even be a B, let alone have relation to Barack Obama. Where is the proof, or even any tiny shred of evidence that could possibly be proof?

The fact that it's backwards and she declined medical attention makes me think it's a hoax... Who has time to carve a 'B' while robbing someone? Why would they do a B and not an O? And why backwards? Unless you did it yourself in the mirror. :hmm:

The fact that it's backwards and she declined medical attention makes me think it's a hoax... Who has time to carve a 'B' while robbing someone? Why would they do a B and not an O? And why backwards? Unless you did it yourself in the mirror. :hmm:

cuz u can interchange b with other words like b*tch and so on and so forth.

and o would look like a birthmark or whatever-if this story is true.

she should come out and do an interview, otherwise idiots like us will speculate.

<>

Ken Jennings, a fine, upstanding member of the Mormon community, just voted for Obama! Imagine, a Mormon who's also a democrat. :hmm: ;)

Ken Jennings - Blog

I just voted! Most counties in Washington have fled to the sanity of a mail-in ballot only system. Our ballots got here when we were on vacation last week, and last night I finally filled it out and sealed up the envelope. Five minutes, no three-hour wait in line.

Now I can either stick it in the mail, or drop it off at a nearby collection spot beginning next week. Last night we had my grandpa over for dinner, and he offered to drop it off for me. (During election weeks, he works at one of the few local polling places set aside for those who can’t/won’t vote by mail.) But then he found out I’d voted for Obama and joked that he might have to light my ballot on fire instead. Um, I think I’ll just handle this one myself, Grandpa…

Maybe she wanted evidence first before getting medical treatment. She didn't want it to heal too quickly like Kramer in Seinfeld.

"Who told you to put the balm on?"

Maybe she wanted evidence first before getting medical treatment. She didn't want it to heal too quickly like Kramer in Seinfeld.

"Who told you to put the balm on?"
when you get medical treatment for an assault, they record before and after pictures and details for evidence.

That poll is total garbage. I feel sorry that it gives false hope to Republicans.

In that poll, McCain leads Obama among 18-24 year olds by a split of 74-22.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:lmao:

Ken Jennings, a fine, upstanding member of the Mormon community, just voted for Obama! Imagine, a Mormon who's also a democrat. :hmm: ;)

Ken Jennings - Blog

there are several ppl in our lds (mormon) congregation
voting for obama out here in tempe az.

go give irvine ans martina/anitram
a spank for me, as they've said unseemly things about my faith today.

:angry:

<>

there are several ppl in our lds (mormon) congregation
voting for obama out here in tempe az.

<>

Have you tried to set them straight? ;)

Are they the mormons that don't abide by their faith?

I'm just teasing Diamond. I'm a huge admirer of Ken Jennings. :) I'm sure he has just as much faith as the next member of his church, regardless of how he votes.

In that poll, McCain leads Obama among 18-24 year olds by a split of 74-22.

There's a footnote that mentions the sampling size for that age group was rather small. I guess that website doesn't have many employees in that age range for him to poll. :wink:

Have you tried to set them straight? ;)

I'm just teasing Diamond. I'm a huge admirer of Ken Jennings. :) I'm sure he has just as much faith as the next member of his church, regardless of how he votes.

the church will never endose candidates.

we have harry ried on the left
and
orrin hatch on the right.

<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom