2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sarah's not coming home this weekend and it needs more than pads, bring it here :shifty:

so tempting, however work dictates no :( oppressers :angry:

speaking of them - I was very sad Mckenna's not running for the Libs :sad:

If I wasn't currently so broke that I would have been sleeping in Grant Park, I might have gone for it.

Thanks for the offer, I'll see how things go tomorrow, and I'll keep it in mind. :) I'm pretty sure she is coming home, that's why I need to get them done pronto.

Obama's down only 16,000 in VA, with Northern VA left to count. McCain's soon to be toast.

I can't believe it's truly over until I see all the networks posting Obama's picture with a "projected president" or whatever as a caption.

And then to wake up tomorrow and have it still be true. ;)

ooooh virginia is tightening

I have to say, even though it looks sure we'll win it, I really, really want Virginia. Also NC which is looking good.

hell, even HERE they called Ohio for Obama...

so you get the importance, or better, the relevance of this election... this is the first time in history I think (at least that I remember) that networks HERE IN CHILE have special programs about the US election... the 2 biggest tv channels have US presidential election, one of them right from the US embassy

even I'm excited :applaud:

hahahahahha fox news "we have a center right country, now we can be more right htan center, but we're gonna have a center left washington" wtf??

I just heard that someone I know who wasn't going to vote, had breakfast with someone who used the 'n' word and so she got up and went directly to the polls and voted for Obama.

in other happy happy news my state didn't get rid fo the income tax and did decriminalize marajuana!

bongsmi.gif

I can't believe it's truly over until I see all the networks posting Obama's picture with a "projected president" or whatever as a caption.

And then to wake up tomorrow and have it still be true. ;)

Yes.

I just got home from work, turned on CNN, and was stunned.
It's a trouncing so far.
But, I will wait to jump up and down until it's done.
Let's be careful right now.

Oh fuckin forget it......CNN just got Ohio.......

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

I just heard that someone I know who wasn't going to vote, had breakfast with someone who used the 'n' word and so she got up and went directly to the polls and voted for Obama.

:ohmy: yeah for the blue team

One of the morning shows showed a lady that flipped a coin: heads Obama, tails McCain. Luckily, it landed on heads
insane.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom