2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're hungry, Papa John's is offering a large pizza, 3 toppings for $11.04 tonight only. Perfect for an election party like ours! :wave:

Here's a helpful chart from 538:

3004083614_349432fae6_o.png

So we know which ones not to get worked up about, and which ones we should get worked up about. ;)

I drove by one of the biggest polling stations in my neighborhood and two different crowds were on opposite sides of the streets. People were honking and holding up their signs with pride. No matter who you vote for, it's a great time to be an American and exercise your God-given right of free choice. :up:

so, what time do you expect to know Obama has won? I've got to go out to the shops for a few hours, but I don't want to miss anything *attached to CNN*
If he wins Ohio and North Carolina is it all over for McCain or do we need to wait till later?
I STILL shake my head at the THOUSANDS who have voted red. YUCK.

looks like florida is leaning obama's way...:hyper:

Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!
Let us redeem ourselves for 2000!

I'm looking at you, Ohio, to redeem yourselves for 2004. :madwife:

Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!
Let us redeem ourselves for 2000!

I'm looking at you, Ohio, to redeem yourselves for 2004. :madwife:

:lmao::lmao:

OHhhhh...PLEEZEEEEE
:pray::pray:

:wink:

You missed the part where they "beamed" someone into the studio by hologram. Any excuse to use technology, CNN... :rolleyes:

Just keep Anderson on the screen 70% of the time and I'll be happy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom