2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you want that? What if it was a vote for something fundamentally important which you support?

I'm not sure. It would totally suck, but allowing the possibility of a law going back and forth every few years doesn't seem so smart either. Maybe my solution isn't so great though.

Kentucky isn't one to worry about...McCain was up by at least 12 points in all the last week's major polls, so no one was counting it as anything other than safe GOP in their projections.

Kentucky isn't one to worry about...McCain was up by at least 12 points in all the last week's major polls, so no one was counting it as anything other than safe GOP in their projections.

Yeah - Kentucky is already factored in as a red state. Only 2 or 3 battleground states going one way or the other will decide it (Va, Pa, Oh, Fl).

coollogocom21970195lb6.gif

Huh, I thought there was going to be some local coverage starting at 4, but it's all national news specials on CBS, ABC and NBC.

huh, kentucky for mccain but no SC projection, interesting. i know georgia can go obama with 30% of voters being black, and 35% of the early voters there were black.

uh, cnn, i am watching on a huge hd tv, but your "whyboard" is indecipherable and sucks.

Is that the thing with the hourglass shaped whatever, split into red and blue? That's one of the most baffling things I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom