2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahha fox news "we have a center right country, now we can be more right than center, but we're gonna have a center left washington" wtf??

Do they have Rudy on? I can't tell what channel I'm watching and he was somewhere else already tonight.

So what's the deal with conceding.. can they officially acclaim Obama if McCain concedes, and at what point might McCain do that, if it all till everything is said and done.

How do people on the west coast feel with is being called and they still have booths open...do people bother going now?

I need to lie down with a cool towel on my forehead.

stockphotopro_16496967ZLY_c0021381ts.jpg

I was cautious, now I'm ecstatic.

It's over.

I want to see a landslide !

Champagne, Scotch, Vodka, Beer, if you got 'em drink 'em.

It's not called yet. It looks good for Obama right now, but it's not over yet. He has to get to 270. He has 200 right now.

there's lots of stuff to vote on here.

There's a bigotry measure, a wacko chicken cage measure, an abortion measure, etc.

It's not called yet. It looks good for Obama right now, but it's not over yet. He has to get to 270. He has 200 right now.

I know - sorry kelly, what I meant was does joe 6 pack get all "my vote doesn't matter, it's all done" and not bother detouring to booth?

What's their mental state?

I just got home from work. Somebody update me, because I'm insanely nervous right now. I know Obama took Michigan (I told you we'd come through!), Ohio, and Pennsylvania

I can't wait to see his speech tonight. I'll be bawling my eyes out, I'm sure.

In the past couple of weeks, I've finished his first book and I'm almost done the second. He really is an incredible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom