2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I missed you on our lame election night.

what channel are peeps mostly watching coverage on - I want to kill Wolf, not even cooper can save cnn for me :angry:

CBC starts coverage in about one minute - since I don't get cable, it's my only option, but I don't miss CNN as much as I thought I would.

Aww, don't be hatin' on Wolf! :(

wow, it only took a couple of months for you to lose your marbles :D

So I was pouring a glass of wine andpretty much deciding my night is a write off in terms of work despite the fact I have a huge thing tmw at 6am...and realized I should have invited you up to watch from here...you would be highly entertaining and I have a bar...get in the car :D

Thanks for the tip Dave - I'll see if that works better for me :)

174 to 49 on CNN.

It's like a Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals score here. This shit looks good.

:D I missed you on our lame election night.

what channel are peeps mostly watching coverage on - I want to kill Wolf, not even cooper can save cnn for me :angry:

Missed you, too! My computer went down. :angry:

CBS for me...figured I'd go with Katie, the woman who brought down Palin.

174 to 49 on CNN.

It's like a Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals score here. This shit looks good.

It's not as big a lead as it looks.

I'll be happy once Colorado, OH, Fl and VA are called, hopefully for Obama. I

I don't like how VA looks, and there's been a lot of GOP shenanigans in CO and OH.

wow, it only took a couple of months for you to lose your marbles :D

So I was pouring a glass of wine andpretty much deciding my night is a write off in terms of work despite the fact I have a huge thing tmw at 6am...and realized I should have invited you up to watch from here...you would be highly entertaining and I have a bar...get in the car :D

Thanks for the tip Dave - I'll see if that works better for me :)

You just want to mock me, that I delusionally think I'm American. :(

:madwife:

Missed you, too! My computer went down. :angry:

CBS for me...figured I'd go with Katie, the woman who brought down Palin.

Don't let it happen again :angry:

:wink:

I have no idea what CBS is on my remote thingy...must find it...but this CBC thing is like watching people who've just been resurrected and aren't happy about it :down:

grant park looks like the place to be on this historic night - I wanna be there :(

Can we send back Miley Cyrus instead? Isn't she Canadian? Or am I thinking of another tween queen? :hmm:

VIRGINIA

John McCain and Sarah Palin 935,105 50.31%
Barack Obama and Joe Biden 903,713 48.62%

Precincts Reporting: 1,482 of 2,496 (59.37%)

Looks like Virginia may go McCain

but if Obama takes Ohio or Florida he will be fine.

Va. is narrowing 51-48. And still a few hundred thousand votes from northern VA to count, where Obama leads by 10 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom