2 theories (about ghosts and aliens) that I'm not sure of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I lived something that made me believe in ghosts. I was talking with a friend. We were talking of spirit and blablabla. She had done some black magic. But we weren't talking about that. And at that time, I was very open to everything. You know, just soul searching. ANd we talked about that. I felt a warm, hot breath in my neck. I looked behind and there was just nobody!!!! I was surprised. I told her about it. She just said he wants to give me energy. I was very repuslive. THEN, I felt a cold breath. Shit, that was freeky. All the night long and during the next two weeks, I felt presences. I felt things that I couldn't see. I REALLY disliked it, because I couldn't control it.

THen, I learned to get that away, by forgetting about it. And, it came back, by waves. I REALLY hated it. THen, I talked with my friend who told me that ghost are spirits that aren't complete. You know, they are at a lower level than us. They need to understand something. It made me feel good. Whenever, I feel a presence, I take the decision not to feel them. If I want to feel them one of these day, later in my life, I'll know I'm able to. BUt now, I can't cause it really scares me and I don't know what to do.

Still, the thing is that I believe in ghosts. I'm not a Christian. I believe in energy. Soul is energy. ANd ghosts are energy. They just have to learn something to get to a higher level. Though, we are really sensible to them, cause some of them have something demonic. Some don't though!! It's just a sense that we have that isn't well developped. We can decide to feel it or not. We can block this sense. It's like building a wall around this sense in our brain.

Back
Top Bottom