1st Annual FYM Superbowl Ad Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Please.....explain what add you would design to air at the Super Bowl if we could afford to air one. Make it a good one.

Advertise FYM.....

What would our slogan be?????

Donald Trump is picking the winner...and if you are the chosen one you get to be Angela's Apprentice.

So let the advertising of FYM Begin!!!!

Back when I was a hippy art student, I did a series of condom ads which I would just reuse. Giant condoms with the slogans:
'Mum always said: "Better to be safe, than sorry" '
'Safety First: Wear a helmet'
'Prevention is better than cure'

Applies to FYM...If you're an art student
:shifty:

Do you enjoy a good debate?
Do you enjoy politics?
Do you often find that little animated faces help get your thought across?

Do you enjoy all these things but are hindered by your social anxiety? You think maybe they'll laugh at you or not give your view the attention it deserves because your fat and bald, then we have the place for you. FYM A place where you can debate, take sides, bash peoples views, and occasionally push the envelope, all at the comfort of your own home or going nowhere job...and with complete anonymity.

Not suitable for children under 13.:wink:

In my dream last night, I went to a store and they were selling FYM campaign products. I almost bought a light blue FYM comb and mirror combo thingy . :huh:

No more Interference before bed. :down:

i can't think of anything right now, but i know it has to involve booze and sex. :wink:

Last edited:
oh geez, do I go for an anti-Bush ad or a Give Beer to Me ad? Hmm....well....I am a girl with boobs. maybe the beer ad.

[uh....this is sooooooo sarcastic! I would not use my boobs to get beer. well....ok I would but luckily I have a boyfriend that keeps me in line. Hi babe!]

Mebbe something like this:

Do you enjoy :blahblah: over some :eyebrow: topics? Are you prone to :rant: or :love: or :censored: at the drop of a hat? Then :dance: on over to FYM... at the very least, it'll give you something to :hmm: about!

Last edited:
are you tired of being thrown out of restaurants, bars or family mettings because of your political remarcs an sarcasm?, are you bored out of your mind watching this super bowl of a game called FOOTBALL that barely uses feet to play?, or the inevitable heart disease that comes from shovelling snow? (Simpsons, Mr Plow comercial)

Get over to FYM, at Interference.com, don't annoy the rest, and annoy your best :wink:

"sponsored by the get 50 cent, J-Lo and crappy pseudo-rock bands of the music scene fund for real music listeners"

Back
Top Bottom