1st annual Diamond Apology thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Its late in the year of 2002 and I wanna say publicly "sorry" to anyone I could of-
-offended:...
-slieghted:mad:
-verbally bitched slapped;)
-ignored:adam:
-been condenscending to:ohmy:
-embarrassed and silenced thru my infinite wisdom and command of the issues with useless proganda.:adam:

-here in FYM and on these boards over the past year.

ok?
ok, fine.

I dont have a lot of time as a few hrs are left in the year-
-and the sexies are waiting..
Take care-

thank u-

Diamond
:wave:

Last edited:
So, diamond...if this is your first annual apology thread, that means you plan on doing this again next year...which means you plan on committing all of those wrongs again...would would mean you really AREN'T very sorry then, are you??

Bonochick said:
So, diamond...if this is your first annual apology thread, that means you plan on doing this again next year...which means you plan on committing all of those wrongs again...would would mean you really AREN'T very sorry then, are you??

:hmm:

:lol: :wave:

The title of this thread should read "1st annual It's amazing that I'm still allowed to post here after a year"

whatz up with dis shit no thread specified...

lol sicy

diamond: hurry up, sexies are waiting :eyebrow: and they don?t like angryfaces, but all of your regretful charme :wink:

ok now my sorry... I?m SORRY SORRY if you are

1) female
2) I have offended you
3) You think I?m a flirt

nonononoooooooooooo thread specified... you gotta work on that one

On another note Sicy: Now we are your CUSTOMERS and therefore we want to be treated with respect hmmm :lol: :crack: ;)

Here's another category for you, Diamond:

Losing an interferencer's seat/section number at a Springsteen show and thus not going over to say hi to them.

Or, you can just file this under Beating a Dead Horse.:tongue:

joyfulgirl said:
Here's another category for you, Diamond:

Losing an interferencer's seat/section number at a Springsteen show and thus not going over to say hi to them.

Or, you can just file this under Beating a Dead Horse.:tongue:
i didnt lose it.
i couldnt read my srcibbles of your seat location that i jotted down, then the music was starting..:angry:

DB9

diamond said:

i didnt lose it.
i couldnt read my srcibbles of your seat location that i jotted down, then the music was starting..:angry:

DB9

Oh, that's right.

That's much better. :tsk:

Bonochick said:

Bonochick,

Leave the guy alone.

Hopefully it won't be necessary.

I am using my connections and calling in favors.

I hope to obtain one of those Presidential Pardons, to wipe the slate clean for him.

Working hard here, I just need to round up a few more "Pioneer contributions.?:wink:

Bonochick said:

here's to-

the over-reactionary crowd:angry:
the drama queens:larry:
and miscreants...

the International Left Front:ohmy:
the conspirators
and co-conspirators

the dumbasses
and lameasses,

the misguided newbies
the misguided newbies who read a book by BP Fallon or Flanagan then aggrangize themselves all of a sudden as "all knowing fans"..

casual fans
and
fans w gastroial challenges

fans that do not appreciate a abstract sense of humor, and
fans that u always have to explain the punchline to..

heres to u-
my little ones ..
heres to you-

I apologize:sexywink:

DB9
:dance:

God Love You:)

Last edited:
diamond said:

-embarrassed and silenced thru my infinite wisdom and command of the issues with useless proganda.:adam:

this line speaks volumes

diamond said:
-been condenscending to:ohmy:

and just so everyone knows..condescending means your talking to someone like their stupid.

Re: Re: 1st annual Diamond Apology thread

Arun V said:

this line speaks volumes

and just so everyone knows..condescending means your talking to someone like their stupid.
Gotta love Arun.

:)

diamond said:

here's to-

the over-reactionary crowd:angry:
the drama queens:larry:
and miscreants...

the International Left Front:ohmy:
the conspirators
and co-conspirators

the dumbasses
and lameasses,

the misguided newbies
the misguided newbies who read a book by BP Fallon or Flanagan then aggrangize themselves all of a sudden as "all knowing fans"..

casual fans
and
fans w gastroial challenges

fans that do not appreciate a abstract sense of humor, and
fans that u always have to explain the punchline to..

heres to u-
my little ones ..
heres to you-

I apologize:sexywink:

DB9
:dance:

God Love You:)

How can you call this an apology when you're putting down everyone as you're 'apologizing'.

* rates this thread -10 stars *

Diamond,

I swear, you're one of the only people here who has a decent sense of humor. People have become so bogged down in this PC-infested world that no one dares laugh at anything anymore, and too many simply can't tell when someone is joking.

"I'm a victim! You hurt my feelings! I demand an apology!"

It's sad to say, but if people could sue based on every little comment they deem "mean", you'd probably be in court for the rest of your life.

Anyhoo, kudos from a frequent Interference lurker.

Back
Top Bottom