10 Million Female babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that, other reasons include a woman being raped(children included by a stranger or family) condom breaking or being to stupid to realize there is a pill or condom to make sure you dont get pregnant. So it's not always about Gender, but 10 million being aborted in india, mainly due to gender preference is disturbing.

Sperm, which is not a child yet really dosent matter, but when it already has the features of a human being then what?

Justin24 said:
I know that, other reasons include a woman being raped(children included by a stranger or family) condom breaking or being to stupid to realize there is a pill or condom to make sure you dont get pregnant. So it's not always about Gender, but 10 million being aborted in india, mainly due to gender preference is disturbing.

No one disagrees that it's disturbing, but how did you get from that to gender selection? That just avoids the issue entirely - WHY so many female babies are not wanted. THAT is what needs to be changed, not switching from abortion to gender selection.

Justin24 said:
Right now we cant tell if the sperm will be male or female, but in the FFFFFFFFFFutre if they could, then it could lessen abortion. Yes I took sex ed.
well, i think personaly that picking gender for you your child is also sitting in the seat of god,....

they have done or do something similar in china
males are preferred for all kinds of reasons..
sometimes little girls get sent away to orphanages...i saw some documentary on it years ago...it was awful

another documentary I saw was about different countries and how the women go about giving birth

India has alot of poverty....... ALOT

hospitols give preference to the "deserving" the persons with the money get the best treatment
the hospitols were very crowded
if you dont have money you can take a seat while your in labour if your lucky you might get a bed in 24 hours....your mom, sister or some other relative is your nurse
and it looked as if this one hospitol they lobby or waiting room was still outside.....can you imagine that in thier heat?
being in hard labour in that heat outside .

an abortion is easier than goin thru this several times - just hoping that one time you get a boy

oh yeah..and likely there is no planned parenthood

sheesh

so yeah.....they have thier reasons for abortion i would guess

im not saying aborting a baby just cuz its a girl is right

they have a different beliefs than most of us do , so ............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom