You officialy know you spend waaaaaay too much time hangin' around this place when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scary, isn't it? The legend that is Headache :wink:

That happened to me at the Hard Rock in Cleveland. Its really strange when someone you've never met not only recognizes you but calls you by your screen name :shifty:

Haha that's hilarious! I remember when I first saw U2 on the Elevation tour after being on the forum for about a year. Some guy was standing next to me in GA and he turned to me and said "Hey arent you SicilianGoddess?" I was like :ohmy: crap I'm famous!! Or infamous.. whichever way you want to look at it :wink:

No one ever recognizes me.

Wait...there was that one time...

"Hey, aren't you that chick who used to hide in my bushes before I called the cops on you?"

Re: You officialy know you spend waaaaaay too much time hangin' around this place when...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
... when random people come up to you in the middle of the street and go "HEY! YOU'RE HEADACHE IN A SUITCASE!"

such an incident occured yesterday after the u2 show in brooklyn... i'm a legend.

hahahaha, I wonder who you're talking about.....Hmmmm......Admit it, you loved it!!!!!

I enjoy surprising the hell out of people when I meet Interferencers. :sexywink:

Melon

I've never met any interferencers... and no one would even recognize me in the least. My appearance changes drastically all the time. I no longer have a beard, and my hair is parted, instead of cut short and with beard, and before that shaved head no beard, and then differing shades of brown, blonde, black, and red hair... :chameleon:

Re: Re: Re: You officialy know you spend waaaaaay too much time hangin' around this place when...

hey i don't offer the free tour to just anyone :wink:

Well, as long as I don't end up waking up on your bathroom floor the next morning as you did today :ohmy:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You officialy know you spend waaaaaay too much time hangin' around this place wh

:flirt: but that'll ruin all the fun :wink:

I would put another "shocked-looked" smilie here but I've already used them twice today when replying to you....

Waking up on the bathroom floor will ruin all the fun or not waking up on the floor?

Back
Top Bottom