What should I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
This is dumb, but maybe someone can give me some advice or something. This will also be kind of long....

I really like this guy who is in St. Louis, and I'll be seeing him again in less than 2 weeks. He's the guy that I've "always wanted to meet", not to put him on a pedestal, but I've never met anyone else who was so, I don't know, my type. Whatever. But we've been keeping in touch since October, and after spending some more time with him before Christmas, I know he likes me, but still, it's vague at times.

Now there is another guy in the picture (who is here), he's also an english major and bartends at my hangout. I had a feeling that he liked me, but he showed it in stupid ways like throwing bottle caps at me all night when he's working. Then he gave me a record player, and we've been talking more.

On Friday, my best friend was in town visiting from Chicago, and we went to our hangout. I bumped into my friend while I was there, even though he wasn't working. He had a friend who was also in town from Chicago and they were watching the band.

Anyway, we end up practically ignoring our Chicago friends (who had plenty of other people to catch up with), and we spent the night talking and had such a blast. Then we got pizza later, and he paid, and was all polite, opening doors for me, etc. My friend Laura insists that this was a date. It was date behavior, but I don't consider it a date because it was spontaneous. Whatever, maybe I'm just in denial or something, haha.

But we had a great time and I'd like to call him to hangout. Laura says not to, because any "hanging out" will lead to him getting the wrong idea. Don't get me wrong, I do like him, but I like the guy in St. Louis more. I just don't know what's up with that situation, but I'll find out. I'm just confused.

Any helpful suggestions? Should I just hold off calling the other guy? Shit, what a pain in the ass.

:der:

:crack:

call 'the other guy' you dont know if he could be 'the one'
it doesnt hurt to find out. good luck:hug:

Well... if you are comfortable with it you could date two guys at the same time. I mean, at this stage your just getting to know them better. After a few dates, you should know which one is worth your undivided attention. Just a thought.
I've never dated two guys at once, but it sounds groovy. lol
Good luck!! :hug:

this isnt very official :shifty:

Date both of them for awhile till you figure out which you like better :wave: :hug:

Sicy said:

I was just thinking the same thing :laugh:

good luck LadyLemon :hug: ...it wouldn't hurt to go out with both of them a couple times to test the waters so to speak.

Sicy said:

Well, I'm officially confused, and it wasn't a confession...

Thanks...obviously there are no answers here. I just don't know what to do...blah. Shoot me.

:wave:

Will talk more later sis. I've had a busy weekend I have 2 papers to write before 2:30 today...

:barf:

OK, in case anyone really cares, I'm about to email Chris, the long distance guy, and tell him how I really feel. I could use some moral support here.

:|

Anyway, if it's too much for him, then I gues it's just not meant to be, right?

Back
Top Bottom