we have explosive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im the original, please remember that.

if were going to get into details, its important for you to see the suburbs of the original.

being original isnt about hate.

its about disgust.

were all disgusting.

and while we convulse to the rythm of the song in our heads, id like you to move move move. and you push push push. dont be afraid to touch me, ive got young blood. id love to hear you say the music moves you like it moves me. LMAO! that would be funny actually, because the last time i heard you say that i was in prison serving one of my five consecutive life sentances for failing to be cohesive.

and you trip over yourself and think to yourself

"why am i here?"

the anwer might be simpler if equated to paragraph of unimportant jibberish.

a guiding light to help you on your way, bonochick

*text 23 reads

"...and in the beginning there was the word. the word was God, and God was the word."

why are you so stupid to think a guitar with distortion is a pure instrument. pureness never comes from a guitar, a harp, a gesture or from the heart. it comes from knowing

that i am the original.

funny you said i wasnt. perhaps a little mockery is needed to keep things happily balanced. and then move move move.

a monkey named frank keeps bothering kieran, and it pisses me off. i know frank will be the end of k if a collective effort isnt brought forward to stop the madness. frank the monkey, i dont like you, i never have, and i doubt i ever will.

break up. all you in relationships with a significant other take heed: i am better than whoever it is your currently seeing. grab a burger or 5ive off the bbq and join me as i dance sexily to the song that once again is pounding in my head.

lillyu2@hotmail.com, i hope tommorow brings you nothing but joy and hunger. lots of hunger. i hope you eat a lot. and naturally, should you feel the need to use the washroom facilities youll think about me and say "for my master, i will hold it in. it is gross to him, and i want to make him happy."

Jokes turn me on.

Boomer doesn't though.

Boomer telling jokes cancels each feeling out, and I am left feeling nothing.

If you turned me on, I'd want you to call me more often...and do more than just caw at me. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom