U2 for you two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
What does that mean? Very simply that U2 puts on a concert for the diehard fans that have been around since the beggining. Sorry for the newbie fans however, I would love to hear some of the scarecer U2 songs that you don't always find on the radio. I have been to more then 8 U2 shows and have heard the same songs. Bullet the blue (my pee break song), Sunday Bloody Sunday (one of my all time favorites but have heard it live sooooo many time), New Years Day (at least do one of the other version they have of the song), Streets (Been there done that still love the song but have heard it again a million times in concerts, Bad (again great song but see above). There are five slots right there they could do something with. Something great but not the same.

You may all disagree but :madspit:

I may be a newbie, I've only known of the great U2 for 4 years, but I completely agree with you. Sure, they're some songs that are going to be played at a concert no matter what, but at least get rid of Bullet the Blue Sky and replace it with a lesser known but still wonderful song!

Hello...

This really isn't the type of forum for posting this sort of stuff. We tend to keep U2 topics out of here (though it does happen sometimes), and...as stated in the forum description...

"Please include 'It's Official' or similar in your thread titles."

Therefore, I'm going to close this.

Officially.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom